PDA

View Full Version : Ssnakes in a camp

Skybird
03-28-11, 03:55 PM
Anacondas have a unique way of telling stupid wannabe-stars what they think of prolly container-TV. Watch the vid after the commercial. Its an episode from Dutch jungle camp reality show.

Give that reptile a hug from me!

http://www.welt.de/videos/panorama/article12987490/Schlange-beisst-Dschungelcamp-Kandidatin.html#autoplay

Next week they again have a promising episode again, featuring an imported Tiger-in-the-box.

Betonov
03-28-11, 04:17 PM
Bear Grylls would have pre-emptively bit that snake and made a back-pack out of it :DL

That's how mother nature used to wead out stupidity from the genes making humans the dominant specie.

Freiwillige
03-28-11, 06:36 PM
Since I don't speak Dutch anyone wanna fill me in on what exactly happened?

Looks like some lady was trying to pet the snake in a cardboard box and it got her.

Dowly
03-28-11, 07:02 PM
Bear Grylls would have pre-emptively bit that snake and made a back-pack out of it :DL

"Look! A huge Anaconda!

:hmmm:

Better drink my own piss."

Oberon
03-28-11, 07:08 PM
"Look! A huge Anaconda!

:hmmm:

Better drink my own piss."

:yep:

Skybird
03-29-11, 04:16 AM
Since I don't speak Dutch anyone wanna fill me in on what exactly happened?

Looks like some lady was trying to pet the snake in a cardboard box and it got her.
As I said, an episode form container-TV, "Jungle Camp", or however you call that stupid show in America, in Germany it is "Dschungelcamp". The star should have gotten the sssnake on her arms and carry it around, some excercise of high entertainment value like this. She opened the box, the Anaconda was pissed, and said hello in the sssnake'S way.

Anaconda are not poisenous, but I learned their bite is quite nasty because of the shape of their teeth. They had to bring the newly married couple into hospital to divorce them there. Anaconda's bite also is quite powerful - if they don't want to let it go, then they don't let it go.

Gargamel
03-29-11, 05:42 AM

But only after he looked up how to do it, stayed a night in a Hotel, checked in with the insurance company, had some one else try it first, and his camera crew done something easier and more logical for the situation.

Les Stroud on the other hand, would have speared it, skinned it, and then eaten it. Survivorman > Grylls anyday.

NeonSamurai
03-29-11, 08:10 AM
She is lucky that was a small anaconda (looked like a juvenile). A full size one could have killed her (and those other people you guys keep mentioning, a full size anaconda is considerably stronger than humans are, if one coils around your neck, you are done).

Sky is also correct, an anaconda bite is very painful. They have a lot of sharp backwards pointing teeth, and they can bite very hard (along with coiling and crushing which it was also doing). I wouldn't be surprised if that woman suffered numerous lacerations and some broken bones in her hand, possibly wrist as well.

Herr-Berbunch
03-29-11, 08:44 AM
If you're really that sh!t-scared of an anaconda, might I suggest that walking into the river is not the wisest move! :nope::doh: