PDA

View Full Version : T VS T where to begin (reinstall-mods etc)

L.T
03-20-11, 07:56 AM
Had a, going to try it again moment. So i have found the game, reinstalled it, but now what...

What mods is around??, where do i get them and is there anything i need to make sure of before going online (compatibility with others)

Last a had fun with the game is a few years ago, and realy havent been suing much time looking around for mods.

I know there is the MMP, can find the 5.0 final, not sure if there is another one

Then there is the zee mod pack, but cant figure out how to get it (who to pay where etc)

So. If i want a modded game and be able to play with the rest of the onliners what do i need lol ???

L.T

Freiwillige
03-20-11, 08:12 AM
Zee's currently by himself rebuilding the entire sim. I haven't played it either since MMP 3.0 I believe but they fixed allot of historical inaccuracy.

To get Zee's additions see his kursk thread. He's doing minor updates all the time and I think he charges yearly for all updates that year.
I haven't experienced it yet but I hear its amazing!

Kapt. Q
03-20-11, 12:40 PM
MMP 5.0 final is available at panzersim.forumotion.com, there is also info on the upcoming MMP mod that is soon to be released which has many more changes and improvements. This mod makes MP possible.

L.T
03-20-11, 01:13 PM
MMP 5.0 final is available at panzersim.forumotion.com, there is also info on the upcoming MMP mod that is soon to be released which has many more changes and improvements. This mod makes MP possible.

does it make client checks to server to avoid the gatlin cheaters??

Kapt. Q
03-20-11, 01:28 PM
does it make client checks to server to avoid the gatlin cheaters??
I don't know, but you could easily tell if someones rate of fire was too high.