PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin

Armistead
02-18-11, 11:22 AM
Every time this woman opens her mouth makes me want to put a gun in mine.

I'm amazed at how the radical right loves her. Seems as long as you love God and want all gays to go to hell, doesn't matter if you don't have a brain. Watching her try to recreate herself the last few years has been laughable.

Would you really want the leader of the world to be a religious nut, who often spoke in tongues in church? Is that what she's doing on Fox, can't understand a thing she says. She's tried to deny this, but was a 26 year member of a speak in tongues Pentecostal church where former members said she did on several occasions.

She said the war was a "task that is from God”

"Pray for completion of the Alaska pipeline"

Sure, I would rather God come down here and blink and solve and fix all these problems, would be much cheaper. I'm moderate, but those GOP here, please say you know this woman is a joke. I like several republicans, but her...

Don't know if you've seen the movie "Jesus Camp.", but I'm sure Sarah would budget it in to send all our kids there for proper reprogramming.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010"

I can see her in the White House lifting up her shaft to God praying..
"Smite the fags, the Muslims, Chris Matthews, kill them God..ocomojo endera ab a do da....which is heavenly tongue talk for "You betcha"

Onkel Neal
02-18-11, 11:27 AM
I'm implementing Executive Privilege, we already have one inflammatory anti-US topic here this week.