PDA

View Full Version : German or Brit?

Herr Trigger
02-14-11, 03:21 PM
Hi, have been on patrol in the English Channel for some time (yawn), not much traffic except for an awful lot of German Merchants heading SW, i thought no more about it but then suddenly wondered if the Brits were flying German flags, what to do? ignore or kill ? so far i've given them the benefit of the doubt but what would you do?
Regards,
H.T.

panosrxo
02-14-11, 03:33 PM
Hi, have been on patrol in the English Channel for some time (yawn), not much traffic except for an awful lot of German Merchants heading SW, i thought no more about it but then suddenly wondered if the Brits were flying German flags, what to do? ignore or kill ? so far i've given them the benefit of the doubt but what would you do?
Regards,
H.T.

sink them, then ask them questions:haha:

Since it is a game, I wouldn't hunt them down.

GT182
02-14-11, 04:30 PM
You could be penalize it you sink a ship flying the German flag.... even if it's a "Brit" in disguise. Tho I don't think SH5 would do that to begin with. IF IRC, you were penalised in SHIII if you sank a Neutral ship or one of your own by mistake.

Best way is to try it and see if you're shot or not once you return to port after the patrol. ;)

Herr Trigger
02-15-11, 02:38 PM
What a dilemma, it's not like i have to hunt them down, they're like hunting me it seems, chugging along and they always come within 500 metres, i feel like they're giving me the finger ! Never experienced this in SH3 to such an extent. Dammit, no more Mr. Nice Guy !
It just seems odd they're heading for somewhere that's obviously hostile i.e Dover, unless they're hoping to try their luck through the channel because of the blockade.
Thanks anyway,
Regards,
H.T.