PDA

View Full Version : File server re-upload requests <Mods pls sticky>

commandosolo2009
02-06-11, 09:10 AM
Hello guys,

Based on the fact that filefront is blocked in some countries, apparently including mine, so I wonder if we keep this thread open for your requests on reupping the same files onto other servers, preferably mediafire.

I emplore admins or moderators to sticky this thread here or in the mods section (or whereever you prefer) so everybody benefits and always has one source for same files under different servers.

May I start by requesting our kind skippers to re-upload this file http://www.filefront.com/15854091/MaxOptics-IV-for-SH4-1.5.rar/ to mediafire?

Also, you could post here alternate working links and feedback will determine accessibility as well.

Thank you all

ETR3(SS)
02-06-11, 10:11 AM
Based on the fact that filefront is blocked in some countries, apparently including mine...Wow, this is the first time I've ever heard of this. What country are you in and do you have any more info about this blocking?

I'm goin' down
02-06-11, 11:46 AM
This post should be in the mod forum. Further, the request speaks to "you." To whom are you addressing? The forum administrators and/or moderators? It is not their job. It is each mod creator's job to post the links to his or her mod.

Why don't you undertake this task, solo? You obviously have an interest.
I refer you to Neal Stevens' sticky re popular mods, etc.

There are a few women captains here, so you might want to think about referring to captains as "Captains" rather than "guys."

Nisgeis
02-06-11, 12:12 PM
Well, if he can't download them, he'd have a job to upload them somewhere else? A better place would be subsim.com Mod Bank, as that will probably be a safer place for them for posterity.

commandosolo2009
02-06-11, 08:35 PM
This post should be in the mod forum. Further, the request speaks to "you." To whom are you addressing? The forum administrators and/or moderators? It is not their job. It is each mod creator's job to post the links to his or her mod.

Why don't you undertake this task, solo? You obviously have an interest.
I refer you to Neal Stevens' sticky re popular mods, etc.

There are a few women captains here, so you might want to think about referring to captains as "Captains" rather than "guys."

No, it speaks for everyone who cant get the files of FF or any other server because of an IP ban/block, file removed, file corrupt. I started the first thread and sticky was a suggestion not an order. New ppl who cant, like me, get the files, well, you know, Captain, .........

Thanks Capts...

vanjast
02-07-11, 08:20 AM
You probably don't get out much.. and heard...

Guys calling guys.. girls
and girls calling girls, guys...
You know ...a complete gender mixup, just don't calling anybody a faggot (even though they might be) coz they soooo exta sensitive... .. bunch of girls!

:)

WernherVonTrapp
02-07-11, 09:24 AM
just don't calling anybody a faggot (even though they might be) http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2378 A cigarette? :hmmm:

Sailor Steve
02-07-11, 12:12 PM
http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2378 A cigarette? :hmmm:
A coal ember? :sunny: