PDA

View Full Version : can't go below 20 meters

STATIC1985
01-24-11, 12:44 PM
I've been playing the whole time with this problem, but i'm starting to get tired of it.
Any time I go to 20 meters or below everything breaks.
This is obviously not suppose to happen, cause the depth indicator is green up to much more than that.
At first i thought that it was a problem with a mod I had installed,
so I uninstalled everything to see if that was the problem, yet the problem is still there. Does anyone know of a fix for this? or am I the only one who has experienced this?

Tks in advance for any help

Takeda Shingen
01-24-11, 12:45 PM
Are you in shallow water?

STATIC1985
01-24-11, 01:15 PM
no! i know that can happen when you hit the bottom, but i went to the center of the atlantic where it was more that 150 meters deep. i tried it mulitple times in different areas, and got the same thing every time.. pressure hull breach at exactly 22 meters

reignofdeath
02-11-11, 01:00 AM
no! i know that can happen when you hit the bottom, but i went to the center of the atlantic where it was more that 150 meters deep. i tried it mulitple times in different areas, and got the same thing every time.. pressure hull breach at exactly 22 meters

Just a random guess but maybe somehow the game files got edited and set your uboats crush depth to 20 meters or so??

Drewcifer
02-11-11, 05:51 PM
yeah.. go into your silent hunter folder... open data, and submarines and check the crush depth.. 20 meters is like... nothing. That just below scope depth.

raymond6751
02-11-11, 06:24 PM
Close the hatch! The screen door too!