PDA

View Full Version : Missions? SH5

marikurana
01-14-11, 07:27 PM
Hi everyone.

It appears I have a problem or I think it is a one.
I began with the campaign. I sunk two merchants and I docked at Kiel. Now, when I go to the officer who promoted me I have to choose beetwen a mission or a new patrol. now when I click on the mission (number 1 I guess) , a mission briefing starts planig. so, I watched it, 30 times maybe and I don't know how to actually start the mission. I can't get in my Uboat, so I got nothing left but to start a new patrol.

Know, my question is, how to start I mission?
Is it a bug or something?

jwilliams
01-15-11, 01:05 PM
You have to click the mission on map and select request mission. then in the top right corner of map is an X. click this to close map. the talk to officer again and select start mission.

kantaruti
01-22-11, 04:10 AM
i also have the same problem with chosing a mision. i came to kiel port, i have loaded torpedos on sub and so on, i talk to capitain beside the torpedo engeneir, and i cant get mision. i have 3 talking options, 1. lets talk about my next mision, 2. i am ready for next patrol, 3. have a nice day. i click number 1. i have this movie going on hov must i destroy allies transport ships, and so on and after movie ends there i a map with ports shown and airfields shown, there is nothing for click accept X in up right corner and i i click it, i am back at beginig again i click conversation 1. and again i get mision details. cant realy accept and start mision. any video posible on that ?

THE_MASK
01-22-11, 04:42 AM
1 click skip
2 click on iron cross on map
3 click accept
4 click X to go back to capitain beside the torpedo engeneir
5 click accepy new mission

kantaruti
01-22-11, 05:57 AM
i tried what you posted, but i still cant start mission because there is no cross on map ! there are crosses up side left side but they are all gray i cant click them. so whats wrong ? any mod solution for that

THE_MASK
01-22-11, 06:28 AM
Did you finish the tutorial mission ?

kantaruti
01-22-11, 07:16 AM
yes i did. i have sinked all 4 ships fired more than 4 torpedos, after ships sinked there was a cross on map i clicked it and i has just writen what i need to do. and around a cross there was a gold circle. i had a quest to dock at kiel i did. and then i have video when i become capitan. then i go to engeneir for torpedo loadout, and after that i talk to "chief" he explain me the mision that i should destroy merchant ships around england. but there is no cross on map to click it to accept this mision i can sweep the map and so on i can close the map but i cant select mision.

THE_MASK
01-22-11, 08:27 AM
Weird , it must be a bad install . Try starting a new campaigh and typing silentotto on the choose a campaign screen . See if you can choose a mission in the happy times .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=173119

John Channing
01-22-11, 08:30 AM
Are you using a cracked version?

JCC

THE_MASK
01-22-11, 08:31 AM
Are you using a cracked version?

JCCNot at the moment .

MiniSmith
01-22-11, 08:53 AM
Are you scrolling around the map, or just looking at Germany? The Iron Crosses are located just east of the British Isles, and west of the Channel.

ETsd4
01-22-11, 06:44 PM
yes i did. i have sinked all 4 ships fired more than 4 torpedos, after ships sinked there was a cross on map i clicked it and i has just writen what i need to do. and around a cross there was a gold circle. i had a quest to dock at kiel i did. and then i have video when i become capitan. then i go to engeneir for torpedo loadout, and after that i talk to "chief" he explain me the mision that i should destroy merchant ships around england. but there is no cross on map to click it to accept this mision i can sweep the map and so on i can close the map but i cant select mision.
What you really asking is: "Hello, i have a cracked version and i have trouble to continue the campaign. Can someone help me?" I mean that's a bit stupid. Noone can help you in the forum to get rid of your special problems.

kantaruti
01-23-11, 06:03 AM
Don't give piracy tips here.

The Management