PDA

View Full Version : wierd patch

usslionfish
01-04-11, 03:10 PM
i downloaded patch 1.4 and every time i load the game it says passing thermal layer and im on the surface:x

Dogfish40
01-04-11, 03:48 PM
i downloaded patch 1.4 and every time i load the game it says passing thermal layer and im on the surface:x

I get this from time to time. It shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't start repeating every 10 or 15 seconds. I found that started to happen just recently. It would call out "passing thermal layer" then it would start repeating. This happens right after I started a carrier or a patrol and I'm in port, on the surface. The only way to get it to stop repeating was to go back one save, unfortunately.
I have a lot of mods loaded so I figure this is a symptom of one or two of these mods conflicting. Fortunately, it only seems to happen (for me) at the beginning of the carrier or patrol where it's no problem to go back a save.
Good Hunting
D40

WernherVonTrapp
01-05-11, 08:43 AM
You'll get that from time to time in the stock version. Usually happens right out of home port but sometimes happens as soon as the game loads. Just TC for a few seconds and get away from home port and it'll stop soon enough.;)