PDA

View Full Version : RFB where is the stopwatch?

tmdgm
12-27-10, 09:54 PM
Trying to enable stopwatch, but can't find. Used to be in periscope station?

WernherVonTrapp
12-27-10, 09:58 PM
I played an entire career with RFB and could never figure that out.:D I searched all that I could to find a hot-key or some other way to bring it back up but, no dice. Don't know why access to it was removed.

tmdgm
12-27-10, 10:04 PM
I played an entire career with RFB and could never figure that out.:D I searched all that I could to find a hot-key or some other way to bring it back up but, no dice. Don't know why access to it was removed.

wow, you're kidding? I thought i was just missing it and it was right in front of me.

does tmo have it?

This is a deal breaker for rfb.

razark
12-27-10, 10:12 PM
wow, you're kidding? I thought i was just missing it and it was right in front of me.

does tmo have it?

This is a deal breaker for rfb.
TMO has the stopwatch.

I checked my RFB install (I rarely run it), and the command seems to be enabled for it. "X" key is listed as toggling to stopwatch visibility.

WernherVonTrapp
12-27-10, 10:14 PM
TMO has the stopwatch.

I checked my RFB install (I rarely run it), and the command seems to be enabled for it. "X" key is listed as toggling to stopwatch visibility.Thanks for that info razark.:salute: I'm sure I'll run that mod again sometime in the future.

tmdgm
12-27-10, 10:19 PM
Thanks for that info razark.:salute: I'm sure I'll run that mod again sometime in the future.

yup, that works. Thx for the info. much appreciated.