PDA

View Full Version : Unknown ship and second periscope

Petr
11-28-10, 03:00 PM
I downloaded on single mission with convoy and I have one problem here. There is troop transport which I dont have in recognition manual. Do I need any mod or something?
My second problem is that my boat has one more pole on conning tower. It comes from one hole in the rail and looks similar to periscope. It is always haeded out and braks surface when I am on periscope depth.

Has anyone had some problems like this?

Yoriyn
11-28-10, 05:04 PM
That must be second peroscope. Germans submarines type VII have two periscopes. Try to press Delete or PgUp buttons to lower second.

Obelix
11-28-10, 06:35 PM
I think he are talking about the antenna, which appears when submerged at periscope depth. This happens if you have a mod Multiple UIs for SH5 with TDC by TheDarkWraith

the_tyrant
11-28-10, 08:26 PM
speaking of which, how do you lower the observation parascope

Obelix
11-28-10, 11:43 PM
I do not think that guy does not know about the existence of the second periscope. Although ... all can be.
Antenna in a mod Multiple UIs too similar to a periscope, only thinner. I suspect that Petr suffers from it.

Petr
11-29-10, 09:48 AM
It is the antena, it is definitely not obs. periscope. Now we know what it is, but we dont know how to get rid of it yet.
And does anyone know something about that recognition manual?

Obelix
11-29-10, 06:42 PM
And does anyone know something about that recognition manual?
This question is better to ask in this (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=1543568#post1543568) thread