PDA

View Full Version : Jim becomes a TSA agent!

nikimcbee
11-25-10, 02:22 AM
Constable Buna becomes a TSA agent:hmmm:, exclusive footage:

http://www.breitbart.tv/tsa-groping-lampooned-on-japanese-tv/

TarJak
11-25-10, 02:42 AM
:har:

papa_smurf
11-25-10, 06:33 AM
So thats where he's been hiding lately:har:

TarJak
11-25-10, 06:50 AM
So thats where he's been hiding lately:har:
No hes been staying up late watching the cricket.

Sailor Steve
11-25-10, 11:32 AM
:rotfl2:

Good stuff!

Ducimus
11-25-10, 11:42 AM
That was hilarious, and very reminicent of benny hill!

Jimbuna
11-25-10, 12:58 PM
Constable Buna becomes a TSA agent:hmmm:, exclusive footage:

http://www.breitbart.tv/tsa-groping-lampooned-on-japanese-tv/

What's the pay?....forget it I'll do it for nothing :DL

Jimbuna
11-25-10, 12:59 PM
No hes been staying up late watching the cricket.

I give up and went off to the pit at 56-2 (2am ish) :-?

TarJak
11-26-10, 05:07 PM
You should have stayed up to see a few more wickets.

Jimbuna
11-26-10, 05:21 PM
You should have stayed up to see a few more wickets.

Oh I regret it now but hindsight is such a wonderful thing :DL

Seriously....these 24/25 hour shifts are beginning to impact on my previously uninterrupted lifestyle/routine :stare:

Gargamel
11-27-10, 12:36 AM
Oh I regret it now but hindsight is such a wonderful thing :DL

Seriously....these 24/25 hour shifts are beginning to impact on my previously uninterrupted lifestyle/routine :stare:

Being a paramedic, I worked a many 24 hour shifts. We worked 24 hours on, then had 48 hours off. We'd usually do around 15 calls per shift, and the ones at night were spaced out enough so we never really got to sleep. As soon as we'd lay down in the 40' f air (some Bernard at the station house had jammed the thermostat to ultra-cold, but if you had thick enough blankets, it was actually quite pleasant), the tones would drop again, and off we go. So I'd usually spend the entire next day sleeping, then be up all night, and try to get back on a regular sleep pattern the next day. So it really screwed up my day.

I feel for ya Jim, 24 hour shifts suck if you are busy, but are great if you can sleep through the night.

Jimbuna
11-28-10, 09:28 AM
Being a paramedic, I worked a many 24 hour shifts. We worked 24 hours on, then had 48 hours off. We'd usually do around 15 calls per shift, and the ones at night were spaced out enough so we never really got to sleep. As soon as we'd lay down in the 40' f air (some Bernard at the station house had jammed the thermostat to ultra-cold, but if you had thick enough blankets, it was actually quite pleasant), the tones would drop again, and off we go. So I'd usually spend the entire next day sleeping, then be up all night, and try to get back on a regular sleep pattern the next day. So it really screwed up my day.

I feel for ya Jim, 24 hour shifts suck if you are busy, but are great if you can sleep through the night.

I've learnt to sleep with one eye open :DL

Gargamel
11-28-10, 04:56 PM
I've learnt to sleep with one eye open :DL
I do that while driving the squad..... great skill to have!

nikimcbee
03-20-11, 01:25 AM
Buna bump re-run for herr-berrbunch.:yeah::haha: