PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know why this happens?

Bubblehead1980
11-17-10, 01:24 AM
I have noticed that when started a game in earlier war get plenty of premature explosions but when I save and reload the game, the prematures simply do not happen even in the roughest seas.Any answers? Allows for too much tonnage when I reload.Any way to fix this?

Armistead
11-17-10, 07:08 AM
Strange, doesn't happen to me. Haven't heard you complain of this before, has it always happened. You using any mods that effect torps. I used a different torp skin once and this happened.

Ducimus
11-17-10, 05:19 PM
I think i have an idea.

Mind your pistol, what is it set at?

Bubblehead1980
11-17-10, 09:04 PM
I think i have an idea.

Mind your pistol, what is it set at?

magnetic

happened for a long time, long before i edited anything, been meaning to bring it up.

I'm goin' down
11-18-10, 03:02 AM
premature explosions? What does your g.f. say about those?:hmmm:

Fishie
11-18-10, 10:22 AM
magnetic

happened for a long time, long before i edited anything, been meaning to bring it up.

Another thought- are you running Stock SH4, or a mod?

Bubblehead1980
11-18-10, 04:18 PM
Another thought- are you running Stock SH4, or a mod?

mods of course, i havent played stock in a long time.TMO 2.0, RSRD

Fishie
11-19-10, 10:28 AM
Hmmmm. I'd look into TM. Ask others who run that mod to do the same thing.

I myself run RFB, but I'll download TM tonight and do some testing this weekend to help if you come up short on it.

CCIP
11-19-10, 10:40 AM
Interesting observation. I've never really seen this before. Probably worth running a few tests on... sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Game does have its share of oddities, and as most save-related issues, I really doubt it's anything to do with the mods.

Fishie
11-19-10, 01:03 PM
Well I suppose we should iron out some testing procedures.

Bubblhead- what's the sure fire way to reproduce this error every time on your system?