PDA

View Full Version : Movie "Below" so that's where the game sounds come from.

Armistead
10-28-10, 08:45 AM
Voices to be more exact. This Ubisoft doing this, mods. All through the movie the voices are the exact voices and lines in the game....mostly the commands on the com.

Watching the movie think you're playing the game.

KriegsMarine
10-28-10, 10:37 AM
yeah but i don't remember if it's the SH4 vanilla or the TMO mod did the job cuz i heard some command lines in TMO which are identical to that in the movie Below.

"Prepare to surface, prepare to surface, be ready on all four engines, standby to charge batteries", very impressive :woot:

Sailor Steve
10-28-10, 11:37 AM
The above line was used by the team that created Pacific Aces for SH2 quite awhile back. I'm certain that that line is not in any stock version of any game. It has to come from a mod.

WarlordATF
10-28-10, 11:40 AM
Everytime i watch that movie i laugh when those lines are said. Its not in stock, its from TMO or at least thats where i got it from. Its pretty cool how well it fits into the game!

Armistead
10-28-10, 11:48 AM
Hehe, got to be. I think I heard about 3 lines from the movie used. Has to be TMO. Haven't played stock in so long I don't remember the voices or commands, probably all generic.

Sailor Steve
10-28-10, 12:57 PM
...probably all generic.
And bland and boring. And wrong.

Ducimus
10-28-10, 10:49 PM
I think some of the sounds used in TMO did indeed come from the pacific aces mod. I'm not sure. I do know i got them from another sound pack someone spliced together.