PDA

View Full Version : MAP TAI Options : question to TDW...

antier
10-27-10, 10:54 AM
Hi,

My question is dedicated to TheDarkWraith, the incredible man "who mods quicker than one's shadow !"

In the Map Options TAI, I generally check all the available options and it works quite well. :yeah:

But each time when I launch the game, I have to do the same opération : check all options... :wah:

Question 1 : is there any file ( .py ?) to modify in order to avoid this endless checking (maybe Page TAIMapFeatures.py ?) and which parameters are to modify ?
Subsidiary : the same for NavMap ?

Many thanks and best regards.

TheDarkWraith
10-27-10, 02:13 PM
ALL user configurable options are in the \data\Scripts\Menu\TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file. You can open it up with Notepad.

The options you speak of above can be found there.

the_tyrant
10-27-10, 09:20 PM
welcome aboard mate:yeah:

antier
10-28-10, 11:15 AM
Thanks a lot, TDW, for rapid answer.

I have read with a great attention the above mentionned file (TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py), but I have to say I did'nt find where precisely modify those map options (due to the fear to alter durably the whole file).

I would like to join an attachement jpeg screen to illustrate my question but dunno how to do that.

TheDarkWraith
10-28-10, 11:26 AM
Look for the following sections in the user options file:

##################################### Mini-Map (aka TAI map) (SH3/4/5 modes) ######################################

##################################### Nav-Map (aka Navigation Map) (SH3/4/5 modes) ######################################

antier
10-29-10, 07:02 PM
OK, everything is fine, many thanks. :salute: