PDA

View Full Version : Blockade of Germany

mokaz
10-08-10, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

I'm currently playing in campaign mode and pursuing the Blockade of Germany goal, got the Aircraft Carrier, that was easy, one torpedo but i've only got one AMC Ship and it's january 30 already... any hints would be really really appreciated...

Thanks so much for what you do here, that game would have suck'd hard without all of you guys !

Cheers,
m.

DavyJonesFootlocker
10-08-10, 12:43 PM
Position your boat where ships sail out of Loch Ewe and submerge and wait. Eventually those ships will come out.

mokaz
10-08-10, 12:54 PM
Okay fine, will try that out, sinking them in the harbor don't count i think... Thanks for your help,
m.

Captain Can
10-08-10, 03:10 PM
hello Mokaz.

rotate your course to north of Scapa Flow.hopefully you gonna see some of those ships trying to enter Scapa Flow.i submerged like one or two days at north of Scapa Flow and my hydrophone guy spotted 2 of them on that campaign.

happy hunting! :arrgh!:

DavyJonesFootlocker
10-08-10, 03:52 PM
Yes, sinking them inside the harbour won't count. Make sure to position near the midde of the bay but not too close to Loch Ewe since there is a DD patrolling near by and don't surface attack, those armed merchants are, well, armed.:D

gijas04
10-11-10, 01:56 PM
So where the heck is the aircraft carrier? I can find the AMC's on the route but not the actual carrier? Is it near the bay of Loch Ewe as well?

Edit: I positioned my sub right outside of the Loch Ewe harbor in the bay opening and sank two destroyers in the proccess but what am I looking for? Sink five ships? Merchants? Or destroyers? I even went north to the patrol route listed on the map and sank a merchant nearby but it and the destroyers didn't count as the five ships according to the mission progress bar.