PDA

View Full Version : Where's everyones pictures?

August
10-02-10, 03:11 PM
There was more than Niki and me taking pictures during the meet. When are we gonna see some of the stuff from the other guys?

There are several threads already started for the various ships we visited. Add to them!

[Arnold voice on]"Cohagen give da peeple da pictures"[/Arnold voice off]

Seriously please don't let my poor photography skills be the only SUBSIM public record of those cool ships!

After all how else are we going to rub it in the noses of those slackers who didn't show up?

:D

ivank
10-02-10, 03:13 PM
I dropped of my SLR Film today at CVS, should be able to post them soon,

Jimbuna
10-02-10, 03:25 PM
There was more than Niki and me taking pictures during the meet. When are we gonna see some of the stuff from the other guys?

There are several threads already started for the various ships we visited. Add to them!

Seriously please don't let my poor photography skills be the only SUBSIM public record of those cool ships!

After all how else are we going to rub it in the noses of those slackers who didn't show up?

Right on Dave....the pictures (in whatever quality) are what matters, Christ knows I posted enough of my 'crap' from the Texas Meet :O:

Bas Langenhof
10-03-10, 08:03 AM
I'm just back home now from my vacation, Pictures are coming very soon.

nikimcbee
10-03-10, 01:20 PM
I'm just back home now from my vacation, Pictures are coming very soon.

Hey Bas, glad to hear you made it home safely.:salute:

Bas Langenhof
10-03-10, 02:45 PM
Thanks, did you also get on time ad the airport Jason after visiting that Liberty ship.:)

Bas Langenhof
10-03-10, 02:49 PM

I just put the link to my 500 pictures on to rub that in. :DL