PDA

View Full Version : Extract from Tony Blair's new book

kiwi_2005
09-19-10, 11:31 PM
‘I had regularly started jogging out of Downing Street. On each run I happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, day after day.

With some apprehension I would brace myself as I approached her for what was most certainly to follow.

"Fifty quid!" she would shout from the kerb. "No way, 50p!" I fired back.
This ritual between myself and the hooker continued for days.

I'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty quid!" And I'd yell back "50p!"

One day however Cherie decided that she wanted to accompany me on my jog. As we jogged nearer the problematic street corner, I realised the "pro" would bark her £50 offer and Cherie would wonder what I'd really been doing on all my past outings.

I realised I’d need to have a damn good explanation for my illustrious lawyer wife. As we jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, I became even more apprehensive than usual.

Sure enough, there was the hooker. I tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair of us jog past.

Then, from the pavement, the hooker yelled,

"See what you get for 50p?"

:haha:

DarkFish
09-20-10, 04:04 AM
:haha:

Castout
09-20-10, 04:57 AM
:har:

That's actually funny!

Is that a real extract from the book?! :hmmm:

Herr-Berbunch
09-20-10, 05:14 AM
Fantastic :yeah:

:har::har::har::har::har:

Castout
09-20-10, 06:15 AM
Ah must be real then. Our own president would never ever jog on public street. I mean just by himself or with few bodyguards for personal reason unless for an event.

Rilder
09-20-10, 08:50 AM
Ah must be real then. Our own president would never ever jog on public street. I mean just by himself or with few bodyguards for personal reason unless for an event.

Remember the good old days when National leaders would march with the army and command the battles from the front instead of hiding at home and dealing with politics? :O:

antikristuseke
09-20-10, 08:52 AM
He doesn't and neither do you, unless you were born somewhere in the 13th century

Jimbuna
09-20-10, 03:13 PM
:har:

That's actually funny!

Is that a real extract from the book?! :hmmm:

I'm afraid not...the original version was Charles and Camilla :DL

Great joke though :up:

AVGWarhawk
09-20-10, 03:20 PM
Now that is excellent humor! :har:

Sailor Steve
09-20-10, 04:47 PM
Remember the good old days when National leaders would march with the army and command the battles from the front instead of hiding at home and dealing with politics? :O:
There is nobody alive today who can remember when that happened, nor has there been for several hundred years at least.

Lord_magerius
09-20-10, 07:24 PM
Yes, but he wasn't being serious :-?

Castout
09-21-10, 03:28 AM

I'm afraid not :O:

I'm afraid not...the original version was Charles and Camilla :DL

Great joke though :up:

Arrrgh would have been some funny story if it was reel. If not can't be bothered :nope:

STEED
09-21-10, 10:20 AM
Tony...who?

Herr-Berbunch
09-21-10, 10:41 AM
BLiar - that's who :nope:

STEED
09-21-10, 10:50 AM
Who is this man?

antikristuseke
09-21-10, 10:51 AM
There is nobody alive today who can remember when that happened, nor has there been for several hundred years at least.

Ha! I beat you to it! n your face
*Does a victory dance*

:88)

TLAM Strike
09-21-10, 11:26 AM

Well Hitler died within sight of the battlefield. :hmmm:

Sailor Steve
09-21-10, 12:28 PM
Ha! I beat you to it! n your face
*Does a victory dance*

:88)
I saw that.

A little too late. :oops: :D

When you're losing, sooner or later the rear becomes the front. :sunny:

Castout
09-21-10, 06:25 PM

Actually the battle field died within sight of Hitler

who decided to die with along with it

Jimbuna
09-24-10, 01:34 PM
Actually...Hitler died without seeing the battlefield, he was dead before he was brought to the surface :smug::DL:03: