PDA

View Full Version : The World's Worst Singer

Subnuts
09-18-10, 08:10 PM
There's a guy who lives a couple houses down the street from me, who insists on practicing on his drums several days a week, oftentimes until well after sunset.

These last few months he's taken to "singing" along with his "drumming." His drumming is awful, his singing, on the other hand, makes me want to pull out my eardrums with a pair of tweezers. I managed to capture a couple minutes of him earlier today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjCd44ToGjU

(Yes, the video is sideways for some reason.)

Seriously, can anyone sing that badly day after day, and think the entire neighborhood wants to hear it?

CaptainMattJ.
09-18-10, 08:23 PM
nope. Justin Beiber cant be beaten. He/shes the only thing that has ever made a song out of one word that hasnt made EVERYONE in the world puke guts and die. Its like If Nails on a chalkboard and a Jackhammer/grinding metal has a baby, and that baby screamed while sitting next to a dying walrus.

not to say that dude isnt bad. HE sounds like a choking mule. And having explosive diarrhea is better then his drumming.

Task Force
09-18-10, 08:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sucks to be you... but yea... Beiber cant be beat on the list of ear rape.:rotfl2:(tho this guy is pretty damn close)

CCIP
09-18-10, 09:00 PM
Geez, you guys are so proletarian. Failing to understand the beauty of super-chic post-progressive drums-and-ass music :88)

Morts
09-18-10, 09:01 PM
oh god, what was that :o:damn:

Gerald
09-19-10, 12:06 AM
IMO, so what it is not the worst I've heard, the neighbors you've free music why see it negatively, but it sucks :yawn:

HunterICX
09-19-10, 10:12 AM
not to say that dude isnt bad. HE sounds like a choking mule. And having explosive diarrhea is better then his drumming.

:har::har: Thank you, you made my day:haha:

HunterICX

Jimbuna
09-19-10, 10:27 AM
You want to get his autograph before some talent scout discovers him and makes him infamous :DL

Skybird
09-19-10, 10:47 AM
Howls like a wolf getting castrated. :doh: He should become police officer - as a replacement when the car's siren breaks down.

Alex
09-19-10, 11:02 AM
Junkie stuff. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3883/banane40.gif

@ Skybird : :haha:

Jimbuna
09-19-10, 11:04 AM
Howls like a wolf getting castrated. :doh: He should become police officer - as a replacement when the car's siren breaks down.

Or a farmyard fog horn for when the donkey gets laryngitis :DL

frau kaleun
09-19-10, 11:41 AM
I may have to add that link to my Favorites, for days when I get really annoyed with my own neighbors. At least when they play loud music, it's by someone who can actually, you know, play.

Buddahaid
09-19-10, 01:16 PM
Sounds like David Byrne after a stroke, still, it's better than rap to my taste.