PDA

View Full Version : Iran @ France your 1st Lady is a whore...

TLAM Strike
08-30-10, 10:01 AM
Real mature Iran...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100830/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_bruni

mookiemookie
08-30-10, 10:08 AM
*eagerly awaits France's rebuttal of calling Ahmememienneennajad's mother a hamster and saying his father smelled of elderberries*

SteamWake
08-30-10, 10:13 AM
Why not call out the ambasador of death??

Alex
08-30-10, 10:39 AM
I agree with that statement.

Though many would agree with me, I'll not speak in the name of French people here...
But that's what she is in my opinion.

You're expecting a response from Sarkozy/the french government now ?

LOL.

It's a safe bet that you will not see the dwarf standing up for his so-callled wife who got more ex-boyfriends until now than he got centimeters in height.

Schroeder
08-30-10, 10:42 AM
It's a safe bet that you will not see the dwarf standing up for his so-callled wife who got more ex-boyfriends until now than he got centimeters in height.
But that isn't too difficult considering his size, is it? :hmm2:

Just joking.:D

BTW does anybody still care for what the Iranian media says? I actually don't.

AVGWarhawk
08-30-10, 10:49 AM
So was Eva Peron from what I understand. Who really cares though?

Alex
08-30-10, 10:51 AM
Just joking.:D
I was not, LOL.
I doubt anyone cares about what Iran thinks, but they got my appreciation for daring to say what a certain number of people think of her.

Dressing in a retro fashion doesn't make her a prudish princess.

GoldenRivet
08-30-10, 12:10 PM
*eagerly awaits France's rebuttal of calling Ahmememienneennajad's mother a hamster and saying his father smelled of elderberries*

win.

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 12:44 PM

Um, wow. On behalf of women everywhere, please let us know the precise number of "ex-boyfriends" you think we should be allowed to have before you get the right to call us whores.

Oh, wait, never mind. We don't care. Because it's none of your business.

I don't suppose there's a precise number of people a man is allowed to be involved with before he gets slammed with some analogous derogatory term?

Oh, wait, there is no such term, because he's a man. I keep forgetting, only women are to be thought of as property whose "value" is determined by how many "owners" they've had, and then labeled accordingly.

AVGWarhawk
08-30-10, 12:50 PM
Oh hell Frau...when I got married I was owned....:O:

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 12:58 PM

That is a whole other topic, lol. Anyway I think the word you're looking for there is "pwned." :O:

GoldenRivet
08-30-10, 12:59 PM

Makes two of us.

I'm pretty sure i have the registration and title somewhere around here. :cry:

AVGWarhawk
08-30-10, 01:10 PM
That is a whole other topic, lol. Anyway I think the word you're looking for there is "pwned." :O:

No 'pwned' would be under the heading of 'cuckold.' :O:

Weiss Pinguin
08-30-10, 01:37 PM
Oh, wait, there is no such term, because he's a man. I keep forgetting, only women are to be thought of as property whose "value" is determined by how many "owners" they've had, and then labeled accordingly.
Now get back to the kitchen, woman!

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/64/1211ohshi.jpg

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 01:38 PM
:haha:

http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/05cda74e-3abb-426a-9cca-e78596b75dee.jpg

Weiss Pinguin
08-30-10, 01:41 PM
:haha:

http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/05cda74e-3abb-426a-9cca-e78596b75dee.jpg
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif

Alex
08-30-10, 03:04 PM
Um, wow. On behalf of women everywhere, please let us know the precise number of "ex-boyfriends" you think we should be allowed to have before you get the right to call us whores.
Miss FK,

(Too bad english is not my 1st language, in your language I can't be as sweet as I like, sorry)

Basically, we're not going to quarrel now.
For all I care about what a supposed female :O: Internet user thinks about my way of thinking, just be aware that I have proved myself in real life, and though I've still to find a solution to stop myself from being possessive (jealous guy here :O:), I don't remember any woman voicing complains about how much I can be a male chauvinist dominating/humiliating (cough) them all the time. In all honesty, of course.

You know that I've not been speaking about women, and don't have the s-l-i-g-h-t-e-s-t idea how high I hold respect for your gender, so let me tell you that I wouldn't have a reason to prove it, that would be irrelevant anyway.

As much as I appreciate women's presence, behaviour, reasonableness and overall wisdom, unfortunately you'll not see me virtually kneeling down before you. At least, not right now, not on this subject.

I've been speaking about one and only woman. And I stand by what I said. I'm sure you just stepped in and took the opportunity to speak cause you didn't get to know THAT woman as much as we did around here.
You're on the Internet : one of the most gigantic sources of information. Feel free to take the opportunity to look for why some people don't think she's the best Première Dame de France we've ever got.
If you ever want to carry on the conversation, let's do it via PM. I doubt it will be of any use to you to know how much I respect the female condition, but still.

Yours truly,

Alex

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 03:29 PM
Miss FK,

(Too bad english is not my 1st language, in your language I can't be as sweet as I like, sorry)

Basically, we're not going to quarrel now.
For all I care about what a supposed female :O: Internet user thinks about my way of thinking, just be aware that I have proved myself in real life, and though I've still to find a solution to stop myself from being possessive (jealous guy here :O:), I don't remember any woman voicing complains about how much I can be a male chauvinist dominating/humiliating (cough) them all the time. In all honesty, of course.

You know that I've not been speaking about women, and don't have the s-l-i-g-h-t-e-s-t idea how high I hold respect for your gender, so let me tell you that I wouldn't have a reason to prove it, that would be irrelevant anyway.

As much as I appreciate women's presence, behaviour, reasonableness and overall wisdom, unfortunately you'll not see me virtually kneeling down before you. At least, not right now, not on this subject.
I've been speaking about one and only woman. And I stand by what I said. I'm sure you just stepped in and took the opportunity to speak cause you didn't get to know THAT woman as much as we did around here.
You're on the Internet : one of the most gigantic sources of information. Feel free to take the opportunity to look for why some people don't think she's the best Première Dame de France we've ever got.
If you ever want to carry on the conversation, let's do it via PM. I doubt it will be of any use to you to know how much I respect the female condition, but still.

Yours truly,

Alex

I have no interest in looking up info on the lady. I couldn't care less what she has done or people think she has done. It's none of my business. Just like her sexual past, real or rumored, is none of my business. Or yours. Or anybody else's.

Nothing she has done, or might have done, or is rumored to have done, has anything to do with the attitude expressed in the post I originally replied to, which views women as though they are somehow "degraded" by living their lives as they see fit when it comes to their sexuality.

And with all due respect, it makes no difference to insist on how much you "respect" women in "real life." I respond to what I see here, which is as much a part of "real life" as anything else. And my idea of respecting women doesn't include calling them whores (or offering support for those who do) because they have a romantic/sexual history of which you don't approve.

If it was not your intention to express or support that kind of attitude, then I will take your word for it.

Buddahaid
08-30-10, 04:02 PM

I don't suppose there's a precise number of people a man is allowed to be involved with before he gets slammed with some analogous derogatory term?

OMG, you've fallen off your pedestal of perfection woman! My eyes shall no longer witness the virgin beauty that once shined, ever-forth, as a beacon of all that is good and proper. That held her head high and gazed out over the plains of propriety. That held her arms out and welcomed all from the wastes of wantonness to bask in the glow of goodness. That....

Oh never mind!

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 04:08 PM
OMG, you've fallen off your pedestal of perfection woman! My eyes shall no longer witness the virgin beauty that once shined, ever-forth, as a beacon of all that is good and proper. That held her head high and gazed out over the plains of propriety. That held her arms out and welcomed all from the wastes of wantonness to bask in the glow of goodness. That....

I think you must have me confused with the Statue of Liberty. :O:

Buddahaid
08-30-10, 04:15 PM
I think you must have me confused with the Statue of Liberty. :O:

That hussy! You know how many people have been in her?

Bilge_Rat
08-30-10, 04:32 PM
FK is on the warpath!!!:o

http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/04/Hel_solo_small.jpg

I am in full agreement with your viewpoint, but I don't think you need my help to kick ass...:yep:

Alex
08-30-10, 04:34 PM
And my idea of respecting women doesn't include calling them whores (or offering support for those who do) because they have a romantic/sexual history of which you don't approve.
I'm sorry to know that you got to think that I described you all (women) as whores.
That was certainly not my intention.
And finally ?
I apologize :O: for formulating my opinion that way about this (one and only) woman, letting you think that I view all women who have this way of life as that sort of persons you named.
But still. Her frivolity still makes me think that she's that kind of woman. I don't care much about her, I admit.
But, well... If you're not interested in getting to know why everybody has reasons to make fun of your country, or who exactly are the persons making you ashamed of your flag, well it's your business in fact, I agree.

But I do, period.

If it was not your intention to express or support that kind of attitude, then I will take your word for it.
Very kind of you.

TLAM Strike
08-30-10, 04:53 PM
That hussy! You know how many people have been in her? Well she is French after all.

Any large structure the French build is a symbol of their hornyness!

Seriously what do you think this symbolizes!
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8238/pariseiffel.jpg

or these!
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6351/450pxsacrecoeur20090228.jpg

There is only one thing this could possibly be!

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3947/godefroyflight.jpg

Alex
08-30-10, 04:55 PM
ROFL :har:

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 06:07 PM
I'm sorry to know that you got to think that I described you all (women) as whores.

I certainly did not think that you were describing me that way. Who is being described is really irrelevant. It's the choice of words and the underlying attitude that they imply. Those attitudes affect all women, whether you know it or not, and whether you personally respect them and agree with their choices or not.

I apologize :O: for formulating my opinion that way about this (one and only) woman, letting you think that I view all women who have this way of life as that sort of persons you named.
But still. Her frivolity still makes me think that she's that kind of woman. I don't care much about her, I admit.

Apology accepted. But I don't know what you mean by "that kind of woman." Are we still talking about her sexual history? Because here's the thing about that, and the kinds of words that often get thrown around when it come to women and sex:

If a woman chooses to do it for some kind of (perceived) reimbursement, she's a called a whore.

If she chooses to give it away for free, she's called cheap.

And sometimes she's called a whore, or a cheap whore, just because she does it all, when and with whatever consenting adult she chooses, on her terms, and for her own reasons, and not according to somebody else's rules about when she's "allowed" to do it and with whom.

What she's really being judged and shamed for is daring to think that her sexuality and her body belong to her, and that she has the right to choose to share them or not, when and with whom she pleases, for whatever reasons she deems appropriate. Even the words used in those examples reinforce the idea that her sexuality is not something to be shared at her own discretion with a willing partner, but a commodity to be traded, sold, or (heaven forbid!) given away, with the unspoken assumption that the person on the other end of the transaction is the only one who has a right to it. And if too many people, or the wrong people, are given a "right" to it, it somehow degrades the product, i.e. the woman herself.

I'm not trying to kick anybody's ass here, or come off as one of those allegedly "humorless feminists" that I hear about on occasion (and have yet to actually encounter). I'm just trying to say that the words we choose and the reasons we choose them mean something, and sometimes they contribute to the perpetuation of a very ugly tradition of viewing and treating women in harmful, disrespectful ways.

But, well... If you're not interested in getting to know why everybody has reasons to make fun of your country, or who exactly are the persons making you ashamed of your flag, well it's your business in fact, I agree.

Please. I lived through the Bush years. :O:

And, you know, those guys in Iran? They're a bunch of pathetic misogynists who are actually willing to execute a woman for having sex they don't approve of, and I'm not sure it even matters to them whether she consented to it or not. Some dude's "property" has been devalued because another dude had access to it, it's now worthless, so let's destroy it and get it out of our sight. Who freakin' cares what people like that think about anything, much less our female public figures? Why would we want to validate their BS by giving it any credence, or by discussing the matter in ways that only reinforce the same attitudes that, taken to the extreme they advocate, make them the creeps they are?

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 06:09 PM
There is only one thing this could possibly be!

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3947/godefroyflight.jpg

Well, I'll give them partial credit for the aeroplane, but they lose points for not laying track and running a train through there.

TLAM Strike
08-30-10, 06:40 PM
Well, I'll give them partial credit for the aeroplane, but they lose points for not laying track and running a train through there.
Can they get triple credit for this...
Obusier de 520 modele 1916
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7774/can520a.jpg
Lets see...

Train... CHECK
Massive erect phallus shaped object... CHECK
Use: F---- as many people as possible... CHECK

UnderseaLcpl
08-30-10, 06:48 PM
No, the Germans had a bigger one.

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 06:55 PM
:hmmm:

It seems my theory about the root causes of the "war urge" among male humans might be correct after all!

UnderseaLcpl
08-30-10, 06:57 PM

It seems my theory about the root causes of the "war urge" among male humans might be correct after all!

Are the root causes women?

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 07:01 PM
Are the root causes women?

I'm sorry, I can't answer that without permission from the mother ship. :O:

UnderseaLcpl
08-30-10, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry, I can't answer that without permission from the mother ship. :O:

Then get permission from the father ship. He's been way cooler since the divorce, anyway.

TLAM Strike
08-30-10, 07:12 PM

The "War Urge" is not limited to the Males...
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6595/battlekurskrussianwomen.jpg

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 07:12 PM
Then get permission from the father ship. He's been way cooler since the divorce, anyway.

True... but he's only available on weekends.

frau kaleun
08-30-10, 07:15 PM

Nope - and if I had to choose, I think I'd rather face a man fighting for a country or an idea, than a mother fighting to protect the children in the next room.

Tribesman
08-30-10, 07:25 PM
Just wondering alex, when Mitterand has whoring his way round the world and banging anything with a pulse were you outraged and ashamed of your flag?

TLAM Strike
08-30-10, 07:26 PM
Nope - and if I had to choose, I think I'd rather face a man fighting for a country or an idea, than a mother fighting to protect the children in the next room.
The mother defending her home will be efficient, the man conquering will be sadistic... :hmmm:

BTW We men know you really do it for the extra jewelry...
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8713/meklin01250.jpg

:O:

Castout
08-31-10, 03:18 AM

Dwarf you kidding right.
He's a man of the very few who's actually honest and MANLY enough TO make public and MARRY his chosen sweetheart.

In the region where I live the political leaders call the women they love and lust their unofficial mistresses and their wife at home Her Lordship. These men don't have the BALLS to even admit IN PUBLIC they're liking another women much less going to bed with them.

That person you so called dwarf however IS NOT. I give him thumb up for that. He made a decision a personal one on whom he'd like to have as his life partner and loved. That's the way of a real gentleman.

Arrgh most men are just jealous :O:. She's off limit now.

I just hope she loves him(him as a person instead political figure) as much as he loves her.

Alex
08-31-10, 07:52 AM
Those attitudes affect all women, whether you know it or not, and whether you personally respect them and agree with their choices or not.

[...]

I'm not trying to kick anybody's ass here, or come off as one of those allegedly "humorless feminists" that I hear about on occasion (and have yet to actually encounter). I'm just trying to say that the words we choose and the reasons we choose them mean something, and sometimes they contribute to the perpetuation of a very ugly tradition of viewing and treating women in harmful, disrespectful ways.
So here's me apologizing to you once again, just out of recognition for women's reputation that I feel sorry to have tarnished. I did so quite unintentionally.
I just can't stand THAT woman. And though I think you are right saying that everybody got the right to choose his/her own way of life, I must say that having that kind of woman at the top definitely sullies the reputation of my country. I won't change my mind about this statement.

LOL
Now THAT's an argument I can't counter. ;)

And, you know, those guys in Iran? They're a bunch of pathetic misogynists who are actually willing to execute a woman for having sex they don't approve of, and I'm not sure it even matters to them whether she consented to it or not. Some dude's "property" has been devalued because another dude had access to it, it's now worthless, so let's destroy it and get it out of our sight. Who freakin' cares what people like that think about anything, much less our female public figures? Why would we want to validate their BS by giving it any credence, or by discussing the matter in ways that only reinforce the same attitudes that, taken to the extreme they advocate, make them the creeps they are?
I agree with you.
Women are no more than objects there. I don't even think anyone cares about what they think and say.
Is there just a way to change the public opinion about such an important thing as the female condition in the Middle East, that didn't get to change for centuries, most probably?
Go figure.

Just wondering alex, when Mitterand has whoring his way round the world and banging anything with a pulse were you outraged and ashamed of your flag?
I was a bit young at the time, I'd say.
Wasn't even born when he got elected for the 1st time.
But we (french people) were, yep, that's right.
And my country aside, I think many people would take offense to getting to know that their president got a child born out of an adulterous relationship.

Dwarf you kidding right.
He's a man of the very few who's actually honest and MANLY enough TO make public and MARRY his chosen sweetheart.

In the region where I live the political leaders call the women they love and lust their unofficial mistresses and their wife at home Her Lordship. These men don't have the BALLS to even admit IN PUBLIC they're liking another women much less going to bed with them.

That person you so called dwarf however IS NOT. I give him thumb up for that. He made a decision a personal one on whom he'd like to have as his life partner and loved. That's the way of a real gentleman.
Erm.
Wait.
Oh ! Of course, we french people live in the most beautiful country in the world, we all play accordion and eat frog legs all day long at the top of the Eiffel Tower, and in the evening we don't turn on the light, but we ignite candles, just cause it's OH so romantic ! Life is so great and charming in here.

Lord_magerius
08-31-10, 07:55 AM

Don't forget though, if a key opens many locks, it's a master key. If one lock is opened by many keys it's a sh*tty lock :O:

Please don't hurt me...

TLAM Strike
08-31-10, 08:00 AM
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8130/c50656a34996412e824652b.jpg

Sorry I saw this today and couldn't resist...

See women can shave the bush off and no one says anything, men on the other hand have to be a lifeguard or in porn to do that. Does that seem fair... :O:

...... not that I do it..... :shifty:

MGR1
08-31-10, 08:08 AM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6595/battlekurskrussianwomen.jpg

Now we know why Russian men are so fond of Vodka!!!

Just think, no matter how good looking Ludmilla is now, she'll still turn into a BUBUSHKA!!!

Mike.:O:

frau kaleun
08-31-10, 08:10 AM
Don't forget though, if a key opens many locks, it's a master key. If one lock is opened by many keys it's a sh*tty lock :O:

Ah, what a clever attempt at provocation. A few more like that and you'll be known as a master baiter. :O:

frau kaleun
08-31-10, 08:12 AM
Sorry I saw this today and couldn't resist...

:haha: I just put it in the Funny Pictures thread. :yeah:

Weiss Pinguin
08-31-10, 09:00 AM
The mother defending her home will be efficient, the man conquering will be sadistic... :hmmm:

BTW We men know you really do it for the extra jewelry...

:O:
Now there was a woman with some real brass ones. :yep:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif

Méo
08-31-10, 11:38 AM
So here's me apologizing to you once again

I wonder if you had to apologize if you were a women. ;)

Seriously... have you ever heard woman bitching about other woman??

''She's just a whore''

''Did you see the slut''

But I guess these words can only be used by girls. :O:

(not talking about the Iranian guy, from a political leader, it's pretty low).

STEED
08-31-10, 12:10 PM
We all know hes a wast of space.

frau kaleun
08-31-10, 12:13 PM

In short: to me, yes.

STEED
08-31-10, 12:47 PM

Natalya Fyodorovna Meklin

Awards and honors

Hero of the Soviet Union
Order of Lenin
Order of the Red Star with sign of Honour
Order of the Patriotic War
Order of the Red Banner

Bilge_Rat
08-31-10, 01:31 PM
Natalya Fyodorovna Meklin

she piloted 980 night combat missions in a PO-2 bomber (which was basically a death trap if caught by a Luftwaffe night fighter) and retired a major.

my kind of woman (quite a looker too). :salute:

TLAM Strike
08-31-10, 01:36 PM
she piloted 980 night combat missions in a PO-2 bomber (which was basically a death trap if caught by a Luftwaffe night fighter) and retired a major.

my kind of woman (quite a looker too). :salute:

You forgot to mention the Polikarpov Po-2 was a $%*#*^% Bi-plane! :rock:

Buddahaid
08-31-10, 01:44 PM
I for one do not subscribe to the theory if women were in charge, the world would be a peaceful place. It would just as bloody and corrupt as past and current history is, only with chintz curtains and bows.

Alex
08-31-10, 01:50 PM

Seriously... have you ever heard woman bitching about other woman??
Honestly I don't know. Frau Kaleun took umbrage at what I said in my 1st post, thinking I was speaking about all women (though I wasn't). I just think I had to apologize for not being clear enough.

And even though I didn't have to apologize, I hardly care about it : I did cause I don't know if anyone can pretend to be noble enough towards a woman. ;)

Méo
08-31-10, 02:08 PM
I did cause I don't know if anyone can pretend to be noble enough towards a woman. ;)

Fair enough mate. :up:

...but I was just kidding a bit. :DL

frau kaleun
08-31-10, 02:28 PM
Honestly I don't know. Frau Kaleun took umbrage at what I said in my 1st post, thinking I was speaking about all women (though I wasn't).

No, let's be absolutely clear on this: I understood from the start that you were referring to Ms. Bruni in particular and no one else. I also stated that who you were referring to, whether one woman or all of us, was irrelevant.

What I was trying to do was make a point about the way society attempts to judge and shame women for not conforming to some arbitrary, externally imposed (double) standard regarding how they should conduct their personal lives, and how the language that you chose and the attitude that you expressed is part and parcel of the same misogynistic tradition that leads to women being executed for not keeping their legs closed in parts of the world where people can still get away with that crap.

If you still don't get that, then fine. But don't not get it and then presume to speak for me as though you did.

And even though I didn't have to apologize, I hardly care about it : I did cause I don't know if anyone can pretend to be noble enough towards a woman. ;)

Why would you pretend to be any more noble than you actually are? What would be the point of that kind of deception? Maybe there's a "lost in translation" thing going on here, but taking these words at face value, they're pretty condescending.

Alex
08-31-10, 04:03 PM
:huh:
Switching to PM. :up: