PDA

View Full Version : No Internet, No Load?

Kaleun Klink
08-14-10, 03:57 PM
I've been playing Jutland on my Windows 7 machine fine and happy, but I've started noticing that when I'm not connected to the Internet, Jutland refuses to load. I launch the program, the initial splash screen with the game version (1.0.8.2) appears, and then it just goes away. Nothing happens after that.

Jutland should load even without an Internet connection, right? I understand that if the program hasn't phoned home in more than seven days, only the demo version will load, but what I'm experiencing is a failure to load at all.

I have the pro edition with Ship Pack 1. I didn't notice exactly when this started happening, but I did add the ship pack recently -- could that have anything to do with it?

Other than this issue, the game is running fine. I can connect to the Internet every few days, but not whenever I'd like to play Jutland, so this is frustrating. :wah:

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bullethead
08-26-10, 01:38 PM
Sorry to be lagged, and sorry for your problems.

You're right, the game should start just fine without the internet. Please send in a ticket on that so we can get you straightened out.