PDA

View Full Version : Shoot 1.6.4

Lainer
07-30-10, 04:21 PM
I used this a year or so ago and loved it. Now I can't seem to get the damn thing to work. When I try to load the profile I get this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/Jeremiahthor/throw_me.jpg

Any idea?

Rafael
07-30-10, 06:41 PM
Steps:

1) First, uninstall the game.

2) Use ccleaner (www.ccleaner.com) to clean your registry.

3) Install the game and don't forget to install .NET too.

4) Install Shoot.

Give it a try!

Sailor Steve
07-30-10, 08:07 PM
WELCOME ABOARD!:sunny:

This is the first time I've even heard of that. What is it?

Rafael
07-30-10, 08:19 PM
Shoot is a speech recognition program that translates your voice commands into arbitrary keystrokes. Perfect for commanding your AI buddies in your favorite flight simulator or FPS!

Forget about having to memorize all those keyboard shortcuts, now you can just say what you want to happen. Although was created with games in mind it can be adapted to practically any program by creating an appropriate command profile.

Shoot is similar to Game Commander and Gamevoice, but it is free for non-commercial use. Of course, if you'd like to make a contribution, I'll be more than happy to accept your donation or a gift.

Text from: http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot/

We all learn everyday something more ... :DL

Sailor Steve
07-30-10, 10:39 PM
Ah, cool! Unfortunately I live in an apartment, and shouting out commands might make the neighbors wonder what I'm up to. For that reason I don't even have speakers anymore, just headphones.

Jankowski
07-31-10, 06:15 AM
hmm, what is this program limited to? how complicated can the commands be??

STEED
07-31-10, 08:51 AM
Ah, cool! Unfortunately I live in an apartment, and shouting out commands might make the neighbors wonder what I'm up to.

I hope thats not S.W.A.T knocking on your your Steve. :DL

Lainer
08-01-10, 06:35 AM
Sorry...Power supply **** out on me shortly after I posted.

So you are saying that Shoot checks to see if a game is installed before it loads up the profile for it? :hmmm: Hmm I will check the profile and see if it is looking about for an odd game location.

Thanks