PDA

View Full Version : Koror Photo Recon

Spieder3
07-29-10, 09:43 AM
Hi,
i have a big problem.
The mission is, "Photo reconnaissance of the battle ship group in Koror."
But no battle ship group is in Koror.
I have take photos of alle other ships in the harbor, but the mission is not finished. Sorry for the bad english.

Raven79
07-29-10, 10:45 AM
Try going closer to the ships.
The text nearly always is the same, just make sure you're close enough for the photos.

WernherVonTrapp
07-29-10, 11:10 AM
Just keep snapping the pictures until the mission icon grays-out. Once, I found only one ship in a harbor and had to click the camera about 10 times until the mission was completed.;)

Armistead
07-29-10, 12:02 PM
What version are you playing, some of the photo missions are fubar. I think 1.5 corrected most, but seems a few had to be fixed with mods.

flatsixes
07-29-10, 12:25 PM
Ah, yes. I had that mission once. Pain in the neck getting into the harbor undetected only to have to wander around looking for the Big Unit. Try approaching the harbor through the "back door." You won't be able to get all the all the way in, but I found my photo target was visable to port.

Good luck.

WernherVonTrapp
07-29-10, 07:26 PM
What version are you playing, some of the photo missions are fubar. I think 1.5 corrected most, but seems a few had to be fixed with mods. The Koror photo mission should be OK, I completed it. It was one heck of a time consuming pain in the arse because when I had to do it, the place was crawling with warships, with about a half dozen DDs patrolling within the immediate vicinity of the harbor:gulp:

Aviv
07-30-10, 11:26 PM
yeah, I had the same mission today. At first I almost went to the wrong port [melekeok instead of koror, because they're both on the same island- there were no ships in melekeok] and it took me a few attempts to get round from one side to the other. The water's so shallow you can dive, and there was a lot of destroyers and shore-guns out there.. Thankfully it was night so i managed to escape them and get close enough to take the pics [actually it was just one] and escape without anyone noticing. :up: