PDA

View Full Version : Great view

Bubblehead1980
07-26-10, 11:07 PM
I had to travel to Mississippi with one of the lawyers from the firm I work at today, noticed what a sight the USS Alabama battleship is as we were heading back to Florida around dusk, the Drum was a great view also with the MS-32 paint job she is sporting, wish I could have stopped on the bay bridge and snapped some photos or better yet stopped in for a quick visit(would have if I was alone) but it was late and had to get home.

Zoomer96
07-27-10, 01:00 AM
I see where the old USS Drum has been getting some upgrades to her superstructure and is looking very good these days. Any new Pix Anyone?

WernherVonTrapp
07-27-10, 01:47 AM
Wow, you had to drive all that way with a lawyer in the car with you?:o That, had to be one bummer of a trip.:yawn: I salute you for persevering through the ordeal.:salute:

Admiral8Q
07-28-10, 04:11 AM
Just buy one of those disposable camera's 800 ISO for outside pictures, I'd go with 400 on interiors. 45 millimeter film is still higher quality than the digitals.:cool:

JoeCorrado
07-28-10, 01:30 PM
A great place to visit. We stopped there for an afternoon while on vacation some years back. I filmed the entire tour of the Drum.

I need to find that tape and watch it again- a fun afternoon it was!