PDA

View Full Version : Swanky hud...

snyperAL
07-10-10, 05:39 PM
Hey fellas I've been using some of the nuke subs moded and downloaded from some of the chaps on here, the 688, the ohio, and now having a blat with the skip jack...

My question is this, while these modern subs look and feel great, is there anyway / or mod i can use to give the rest of sh1v a more modern feel?

I'd be happy with tidying the dials and hud up, with a more modern (polished) look.. I've searchd the forums but came up with nothing workable :( (obviously i could probably do with a depth gage that goes lower than 450 too.. )

Also is there any mods that can change the interior of the sub to give it a more polished modern look?

And...

While I think those airborne missiles are awesome cool to watch, I am having little success killing anything with them, so are they worth putting them on the sub?

So I guess ultimately i am looking for a more modern sh1v.. any mods I should try? lol.. Thank you for any help.

AL

rein1705
07-10-10, 09:28 PM
there's a cold war mod in the works. The Ohio's cruise missiles, i keep 2 on board in tubes 3-4 just in case i run across a big TF with a flat top but other than that there just ballast mate. Cheers.:know:

snyperAL
07-11-10, 05:37 AM
big TF? lol.. no idea what that stands for..

I guess I willd have a look at the super mods and see what they offer. its a little bit of bad sport when ur killing ships ala 39-45 in nuclear powered subs..

But damn they are beauties.

rein1705
07-11-10, 10:49 AM
Task Force=TF :DL

snyperAL
07-11-10, 01:22 PM
ahhh thank you kind chap.