PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With SkipjackSSN Mod

Mandiworld
07-04-10, 08:15 PM
Hello All
Please forgive if my post is a repeat of something said before. I am new to SH4 (what a game!) and downloaded the SkipjackSSN mode and the Generic Mod Enabler or "jsgme" program. I upgraded SH4 to version 1.5. I ran the setup for the Mod Enabler which created for me the Mods folder located in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\ I extracted the SkipjackSSN folder inside the Mods folder. I activated the SkipjackSSN Mod with the Generic Mod Enabler and ran SH4. The splash screeen of SkipjackSSN comes up after the generic sH4 intro. When I create the new patrol or load a game the image of the SSN sub shooting the torpedo shows up, however the sub that comes out and I see on the views is the standard WW2 sub with its corresponding speed/dive limits. What am I doing wrong here? Please help! Thx.

rein1705
07-05-10, 02:02 AM
a slight oversight that i do sometimes, (not suggesting that you might be as daft as i am mind you,) is when starting a campaign i'll forget to select the ship class that i want to play as and end up as a Porpoise boat instead of the Narwhale or whatever i had wanted. Also make sure you dont have other playable boats installed (on jsgme) a lot of them conflict with each other.

I hope i was some help at least.

Rein.

sergei
07-05-10, 06:25 AM
Welcome aboard :DL