PDA

View Full Version : What's Up with Ubisoft's SH4 and other Forums?

Navelintel
06-17-10, 07:36 PM
Hi All,

Since I cannot communciate with anyone on the Ubisoft forums especially for SH4 and most on this forum cross over to post on Ubisoft's SH5, SH4 and SH3 forums, does anyone know what's up at Ubisoft? I seems as though I cannot post once I log on. Nor can I check, open my profile or access my PM's. Anytime I try to change a function while I'm logged on, it takes me back to the log-in page. I also logged in and tried to post on another Ubisoft forum, BIA and had the same result. I cleared my cookies and even switched browsers (from IE to Mozilla Firefox) with no effect. This issue was noted in Ubisoft's SH4 forum several days ago yet it still has not been resolved. I find this not only strange but very annoying.

Beware mates! :-?:-?:-?:arrgh!:

cdrsubron7
06-17-10, 07:59 PM
Try clearing your cookies on your Firefox browser. I read somewhere that someone else did this and they were able to log in to the Ubisoft Forums.

Navelintel
06-19-10, 04:35 PM
Hi All,

Since I cannot communciate with anyone on the Ubisoft forums especially for SH4 and most on this forum cross over to post on Ubisoft's SH5, SH4 and SH3 forums, does anyone know what's up at Ubisoft? I seems as though I cannot post once I log on. Nor can I check, open my profile or access my PM's. Anytime I try to change a function while I'm logged on, it takes me back to the log-in page. I also logged in and tried to post on another Ubisoft forum, BIA and had the same result. I cleared my cookies and even switched browsers (from IE to Mozilla Firefox) with no effect. This issue was noted in Ubisoft's SH4 forum several days ago yet it still has not been resolved. I find this not only strange but very annoying.

Beware mates! :-?:-?:-?:arrgh!:

Please disregard. The issue has been resolved by the chaps at Ubisoft!:yeah: