PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Threat Level Indicator?

Drunk, with 50 Reichmarks!
06-15-10, 12:19 PM
In the manual there is a description of the threat level indicator like there was in SH3 that changes color depending on how detectable you are. But I don't see it anywhere in the game and can't find anywhere to select it?
Am I missing something?

tomoose
06-15-10, 02:20 PM
.......the game is. It doesn't exist in SH4 as it wasn't included.
IMHO that was a good thing as the threat indicator was, again IMHO, a ridiculously arcadish thing to include in the first place.:salute:

razark
06-15-10, 02:59 PM
In the manual there is a description of...
Yup. That's not the only thing mentioned that doesn't exist.

Toss the manual in the trash. It's worthless.

Ducimus
06-15-10, 03:52 PM
Manual makes an excellent shim for wobbly furniture. Drink coaster, or dog chew toy too.

Sailor Steve
06-15-10, 05:07 PM
Manual makes an excellent shim for wobbly furniture. Drink coaster, or dog chew toy too.
Only if your wobble is less than 1/2". Drink coaster? Maybe. Chew toy? Won't last five minutes.

It truly is useless.
:rotfl2:

Dimitrius07
06-15-10, 05:25 PM
You should build your career as a real life clown:har:. I think you will make much more then 50 Reichmarks that way. All you have to do is stand in front of a crowd and start talking in the same fashion you do here.

Captain Dave
06-15-10, 07:31 PM
My manual just collects dust, and it doesn't even do that well!:O:

Sailor Steve
06-15-10, 09:06 PM
You should build your career as a real life clown:har:. I think you will make much more then 50 Reichmarks that way. All you have to do is stand in front of a crowd and start talking in the same fashion you do here.
:06::06::06:

McHibbins
06-16-10, 02:55 AM

Hu...huhuuuu :06:

tomoose
06-16-10, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Dimitrius07 http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/smartdark/viewpost.gif (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=1420193#post1420193)

Ditto, whaaaa?????:06: