PDA

View Full Version : Docking

Sniper450
05-29-10, 12:21 PM
I am coming back to my base in Austrailia and it wont allow me to dock. I can refit however. Did i miss something. Sinking mechants shows incomplete but i dont think i missed a transfer of bases. How do i find outif i missed a transfer? Am i not allowed to dock at my own base if missionis incomplete?

Diopos
05-29-10, 12:31 PM
You have been assigned to anothe base.
Your "home port" is the one with the tilted ancor (on the map).

Sniper450
05-29-10, 01:16 PM
Thank you! :damn:

Sniper450
05-29-10, 01:23 PM
must be a bug...none of the anchors are tilted :o

rein1705
05-29-10, 01:33 PM
Sometimes you must wait several days before the new port of call is updated in the game. Unrealistic but it happens.

Sniper450
05-29-10, 01:38 PM
i just restarted a new game..the port i just left was no tilted either

rein1705
05-29-10, 04:10 PM
now that is odd:hmmm:

Red Devil
05-29-10, 04:31 PM
i just restarted a new game..the port i just left was no tilted either

which one was? And which did you leave from?

Sniper450
05-29-10, 05:12 PM
The one by manila...i have tmo for 1.4..i left fro mthat one and the anchor is straight up. No other anchors are tilted.

Red Devil
05-29-10, 05:48 PM
Corredigor. I thought so, but unexplained. I have never 'left' a none existent base before but have been ordered to one a few times, then, after a while the map updates.

SurfnSea
05-30-10, 07:34 PM
Reading this thread makes me wonder if a U.S. sub ever reported to the wrong home base; meaning the captain 'forgot'. Imagine the s*** the captain and crew would go through trying to dock at the wrong base.

Red Devil
05-31-10, 06:31 AM
I did!!! I was based at Fremantle and after a job off Japan went 'back' to Pearl!! doh!

Armistead
05-31-10, 01:19 PM
Strange. If you're at Manila you'll soon be ported in Surabaya, after it falls to Fremantle. As stated it can take several days sometimes for the base to change.

Are you saying you were sent back to Pearl after Manila fell....? Very strange, that's a bug if so.
Did you happen to take a new sub at Fremantle? If you did, then you will be sent back to Pearl for it.

Sniper450
05-31-10, 02:22 PM
Well the first time it happened i began in Austrailia...had a few missions and then was docking back and it said refit adn not dock. I then noticed that none of the ports had a tilted anchor. Now more recently i started in manilla and the base fell..so im docking at surabaya even tho the anchor isnt tilted...it did allow me to dock.

Red Devil
05-31-10, 02:24 PM
Strange. If you're at Manila you'll soon be ported in Surabaya, after it falls to Fremantle. As stated it can take several days sometimes for the base to change.

Are you saying you were sent back to Pearl after Manila fell....? Very strange, that's a bug if so.
Did you happen to take a new sub at Fremantle? If you did, then you will be sent back to Pearl for it.

no I was joking, I went to Pearl WITHOUT thinking.