PDA

View Full Version : what do i do now?

nappy
05-17-10, 06:34 PM
left manila for the luzon strait. en route i was jumped by a japanese task force, severly injuring many of my crew and daminging my boat, before i managed to get away. Continuing the mission was out of the question and i promptly returned towards manila. it was a rough cruise, and when i finaly limped into manila the boat was hanging together with chewing gum and duct tape. my crew was exhausted (what little i had left) and i was really looking forward to some RR. But alas that was not to be. i am now in the harbor and no menu has popped up asking me to end my mission. Looking at the map, the anchor at manila is now gone, but afaik we still own the port. what do i do now? i have received no new orders to redploy my boat,
and even if i did it would be a loooong voyage as the closest port is now somewhere in borneo :o

any and all help appriciated

nappy-captain-in-trouble

magic452
05-17-10, 08:08 PM
Your home port has changed to Surabaya in Java. Long way to go.
Not much you can do about it but you're not alone. That one has gotten many of us.

We have lost the port but the game sometimes is a little slow in updating things.

One time I did a refit at Saipan and was shelled by a IJN DD on my way out.
Checked the port and was full of Jap ships. :damn:

Magic

Admiral8Q
05-17-10, 09:56 PM
Your home port has changed to Surabaya in Java. Long way to go.
Not much you can do about it but you're not alone. That one has gotten many of us.

We have lost the port but the game sometimes is a little slow in updating things.

One time I did a refit at Saipan and was shelled by a IJN DD on my way out.
Checked the port and was full of Jap ships. :damn:

Magic

Yes, one time I was returning to Surabaya and found a Jap merchie on it's way to the same port about 5nm out:haha: The port still refueled me though and had allied ships in port.