PDA

View Full Version : Stupid bloody game.....!

Chubster
05-13-10, 09:17 PM
Thats twice now :damn::damn:

Arrived in Fremantle and got offered a new boat...knew Midway was coming up so accepted. Sitting in port at Pearl and the date on my desk is May 10th

Take mission.....Start date 2nd JUNE...two days before Midway and it take 60 odd hours at flank to get close....

Time I get there its all over and done with....

:damn::damn::damn:

treblesum81
05-13-10, 10:21 PM
Sounds like you should wait an extra patrol to take the new boat :O:

Chubster
05-14-10, 09:28 AM
Nope be warned people....there is either a Jap or a Nazi in Subpacs chain of command.

Arrived at Fremantle after a good patrol and was met by a very rousing briefing about our intentions at Guadalcanal and how important our sub role would be in the upcoming missions.

Righteo lads get the boat in shape, load out those mk14's...and fill her up with Mk10's. We can have no duds on this mission.

So, Im all set, the boats in good shape the men on top form. Time to click the mission map and get out there.

:o:o Heh !

EAST CHINA SEA....:doh::doh:

treblesum81
05-14-10, 11:57 AM
LoL, I'm starting to think that SH4 mission structure is similar to SHIII... i.e. ignore what they tell you to do and go do what you want to do...

BillBam
05-14-10, 12:06 PM
You can return to base without completeing a mission without penalty, you just won't get the renown points for a completed mission. However I believe SH4 will ding you eventually if you fail to complete many missions, so beware.

Frumpkis
05-14-10, 12:56 PM
Was this with the stock game or a campaign mod? The RSRD mod seems a little better in sending me to good hunting areas out of Fremantle.

Chubster
05-14-10, 01:25 PM
TMO + RSRD.....anyways...I decided to go the looooong way round to ECS, via Truk :salute:

Would be nice if you actually felt "part" of the game though