PDA

View Full Version : TMO Crew Size Question

Singed
04-29-10, 11:52 AM
I've been playing RFB for a while now and really enjoy it but overwhelming curiosity got me to create a separate installation and try out TMO, which I now really like as well. I honestly cannot say I like one better than the other, it is just a matter of RFB has X,Y and Z that I prefer but TMO does A,B and C more to my tastes. Kind of an awesome situation to be in really.

I noticed that in TMO the crew sizes are much larger, all crew slots and Hogans Alley are full. I just the opportunity to pick and chose the crew that I wanted and emptied out hogans alley so i could put deck crew there when I wanted to keep them safe for various reasons.

In TMO are the extra members necessary or is there any other compelling reason not to do this?

Hylander_1314
04-30-10, 05:03 AM
Don't fill up Hogan's Alley with crew. Save that for when you are under depth charge attack, and put the watchcrew there so they don't get injured. A flaw from the original game.

BillBam
04-30-10, 07:31 AM
Don't fill up Hogan's Alley with crew. Save that for when you are under depth charge attack, and put the watchcrew there so they don't get injured. A flaw from the original game.

If I am not mistaken in TMO you only have to move the Gun Crews and not the Watch Crew to Hogan's Alley.