PDA

View Full Version : Yep it happend to me! Saved games all corrupted or lost.

oscar19681
04-24-10, 10:02 AM
I just finished the mare nostrum campaing after finishing the last objective. Ik took me over 4 hours at least. I save games on a regulair basis to make sure they are not corrupted. When i returned to port at the start of the next campain i had some kind of multi UI screwup. So i decided to save and reload and the loading crashed. Then i started to retrace my former saves and one by one they crash. Now i probably have to the last for hours again FOR THE SECOND TIME! That is if not ALL my saves are corrupted!! i allready had to do 2 hours because of this problem so actuall it took me 6 hours in total at first. GREAT WORK UBISOFT ! ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAD HAPPEND IN THE CAMPAING. I had the exact same thing near the end of happy times.

Placoderm
04-24-10, 10:31 AM
I just finished the mare nostrum campaing after finishing the last objective. Ik took me over 4 hours at least. I save games on a regulair basis to make sure they are not corrupted. When i returned to port at the start of the next campain i had some kind of multi UI screwup. So i decided to save and reload and the loading crashed. Then i started to retrace my former saves and one by one they crash. Now i probably have to the last for hours again FOR THE SECOND TIME! That is if not ALL my saves are corrupted!! i allready had to do 2 hours because of this problem so actuall it took me 6 hours in total at first. GREAT WORK UBISOFT ! ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAD HAPPEND IN THE CAMPAING. I had the exact same thing near the end of happy times.

Did you have online saves turned off? :hmmm:

:salute:

The General
04-24-10, 10:35 AM
ALL my saves are corrupted!!Some people in Russia just got Patch 1.2, you probably would have to start a new Career for that anyway. Just looking on the bright side :03:. Sinking 500 000 tons without the enemy's A.I. working doesn't really count :O: Unless you have Nigeisis' A.I. Mod, in that case good show :up: