PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Mare Nostrum 50.000 tons objective

oscar19681
04-21-10, 01:39 PM
I finished all objectives exept the one were you must sink the 2 carriers and sink 50.000 tons of shipping. I got the carriers but there i cant seem to find a single merchant to sink after that. Anyone care to help me out?

oscar19681
04-21-10, 02:08 PM
Noone completed this?

robbo180265
04-21-10, 03:19 PM
Noone completed this?

To be honest I've not got too far in the campaign. I tend to get so far then see a mod I want lol.

Plus with the patch coming out soon I've not been too worried about completing the missions , I just go out and sink stuff .

Someone will help you I'm sure - consider this a free bump till then;)

TieJustice
04-21-10, 10:03 PM
I am at the same place you are found lot's of DD's CA's NO merchants ???? 0 out of 50,000? but i have not bothered with the game since i found out that the update thing i will have to start again :down:

oscar19681
04-22-10, 11:05 AM
Seems that nobody has any awnsers. But i,m sure some have completed the objective.

mobucks
04-22-10, 11:50 PM
havent been on this mission, but i would just broaden my searches till i did find a merchant, and if i sank it and saw the bar for the objective fill a little, id know i was in the right hunting grounds.

ReFaN
04-23-10, 07:09 AM
asked the same question some time ago, got the answers from ELanaiba that there werent many merchants going that route, its Historical. Didnt get any merchants either for that matter.

oscar19681
04-24-10, 06:12 AM
So i can asume this objective is broken then?

Empier
04-24-10, 06:52 AM
Go to Malta there, are five merchants at the pier.

oscar19681
04-24-10, 10:03 AM
Yes thank you i found this out myself. But thanks anyway.

Placoderm
04-24-10, 10:15 AM
asked the same question some time ago, got the answers from ELanaiba that there werent many merchants going that route, its Historical. Didnt get any merchants either for that matter.

>>"...there werent many merchants going that route, its Historical."

...Although being required to sink 50k tons in a patrol is not even close to historical.

I find it interesting how we can accept the "historical" accuracy of the lack of merchant shipping in the area, but are expected to completely ignore the rather obvious gorilla in the corner that is the tonnage requirement....(or for that matter, the non-historical abundance of enemy naval units in the area that somehow do not count towards that same tonnage requirement)

(by the way, this is not directed at you or your comment....just at the game design in general)
:salute:

oscar19681
04-24-10, 10:28 AM
Either way i now have corrupt save even though i saved every half hour. I finishced all the objectives and when i was in port at my new campaing i got a weird sceens with filled with icons and templates . I saved and reloaded but got a crash my other saved games crash to to now i might have to do at leasts half of the objective again.