PDA

View Full Version : "cannot comply" problem

pointblank
04-15-10, 08:17 PM
the cannot comply always happpens to me! When i put ahead flank i says "cannot comply":damn: at the start of the mission! i dont get it ?????!?!?:damn::dead:

Armistead
04-15-10, 08:49 PM
Usually you get that message when your men are worn out from being at battlestations too long. Check that. If you're getting it at the very beginning, could be a bug. What version are you playing...patched up to at least 1.4 or better 1.5, the UBoat addon.

Platapus
04-15-10, 09:04 PM
Also make sure you are not at silent running. Sometimes that caused that reply. But if this is happening to you at the start of the mission, I would save and reload

pointblank
04-15-10, 10:40 PM
silent hunter 4 1.5 im gonna try reinstalling every thing :mad:
hope it work

merc4ulfate
01-09-12, 11:18 PM
I have the same issue with sh4 but only after the last refit upgrade 5-14-1945 ... still havent figured out how to fix this

HW3
01-09-12, 11:55 PM
This used to happen in SH3, and the cure was to go in reverse first then back forward. I do not know if this works in SH4 though as I have not had it happen to me since I came over to SH4.

merc4ulfate
01-10-12, 08:04 PM
Tried the reverse idea but no good ... still looking for a ray of hope ... I find it odd that it only happens after this last refit. single missions saved games previous to that point all work 100% ... something about this refit is messing it up

magic452
01-11-12, 01:21 AM
You are probability getting a piece of equipment that should not be available at that time and it's causing a problem. Have no idea how to resolve this problem thou. :06: You might play a good save and just use a lot of TC and dock at a later date. :06: Just shooting in the dark here.

Magic

merc4ulfate
01-14-12, 01:18 PM
Magic452 you hit it on the head. :salute:

I loaded a previous save just prior to the last refit/upgrade. I sailed to Antarctica for a week of exploring and once May was over then went to home port, Fremantle. This time instead of giving me a complete upgrade and new boat it ASKED me if I wanted one. Either way of choosing everything works fine. The one piece of equipment I did notice it would not give me this time was the passive radar detector. This along with the not asking me if I wanted the upgrade must have been the issue. I do not understand the glitch but going back to home port a wee bit later in the month did the trick.

Thank you Magic452 for this suggestion and everyone who pitched in with suggestion ... all your help is much appreciated.

:yeah:Mark:rock:

nerymar
07-11-13, 08:52 PM
ISSO ACONTECEU COMIGO POR MUDAR O ARQUIVO SCENE.DAT QUANDO JUNTAVA MODS DIFERENTES COMO TMO, RSRDC E FOTRS EM UM SÓ, O SUBMARINO NÃO ANDA. JÁ QUE USAVA COMO BASE O FOTRS TINHA QUE DEIXAR O SCENE.DAT , ZONES E A PASTA SUBMARINE, INTERIOR E CFG DO FOTRS.