PDA

View Full Version : I dont think it's time to abandon ship!

gimpy117
03-09-10, 02:29 PM
Sure Sh5 has taken on water these last few days...but we have a solid crew.
to me it seems it was rushed out the door. UBI had a bad deadline and nothing the devs could do. But we've seen glitches before (remember Sh4??)
yeah. a few mods and a few patches...it will be floating high and dry again

hang in there subsimmers!

(and no i dont work for UBI)

Schunken
03-09-10, 02:36 PM
a man who have over 1.000 post here surely not worked for UBI....

...on the other hand (paranoia mode on) it can be a long time evil plan to first post 1.300 messages for gain our trust and you indeed work for UBI... :D

...without kidding...with the mods who are still avaible it has get a good improvement....When DRM let me in I would play now.... :cry:

Andreas

Ducimus
03-09-10, 02:39 PM
I would be playing if i could....
http://www.ducimus.net/screw_drm.jpg

But since i can't... i won't. When Ubi gets rid of this BS, i'll play. Until then, they can kiss my ass.

Méo
03-09-10, 02:46 PM
I knew it would become another DRM/OSP monopolized thread.

They seem to think that we didn't get their point of view. :nope:

karamazovnew
03-09-10, 03:06 PM
I knew it would become another DRM/OSP monopolized thread.

They seem to think that we didn't get their point of view. :nope:

What's worse, all criticism about the game will be viewed by Ubi as criticism to DRM only. "Yes we've had bad reviews... but only because of opposition by hardliners to our amazing DRM".

I encourage all of you to take a good look inside the Menu Editor (if you can ,that is). Browse through the pages and you'll see a lot of interesting things. Like their original COMPASS!!! Now why on earth didn't it make it in the game?! It was right there next to the Speed! :timeout: