PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong ?

FIREWALL
03-08-10, 08:31 PM
Computer Specs.
Ci7 975 Extreme
Gigabyte X58 Extreme Gamer
OCZ DDR3 12GB
BFG 295 GTX H2OC x 2
AquaGate Liquid cooling
Ultra 1600 psu
CoolerMaster Cosmo case
Win7 64
Hispeed Internet

And I can't get to the bridge when starting a career. :damn:

After that lame arse intro I get to the ladder and then it goe's all over the place with no control over mouse.

That's the best way I can explane it Sorry.

drbo42
03-08-10, 08:35 PM
If your mouse input is going crazy from the start, it might be that it's detecting multiple inputs and having no idea which to use. Make sure no joysticks or such are plugged in.

Arclight
03-08-10, 08:37 PM
Dear sir/madam,

We are sorry to inform you that your system is too darn powerfull.

Our apologies for the inconvenience,

Ubisoft support

:O:

Not sure what problem you are having. The mouse can be a little touchy depending on framerate, maybe you just need to lower DPI/mouse speed. Going up the ladder is just a matter of walking into it, camera level/slightly raised.

FIREWALL
03-08-10, 08:50 PM
If your mouse input is going crazy from the start, it might be that it's detecting multiple inputs and having no idea which to use. Make sure no joysticks or such are plugged in.

BINGO :up::up::up: I have Saitek Pro Flight yoke and Simped rudder pedals hooked up.:doh::doh::doh:

Dear sir/madam,

We are sorry to inform you that your system is too darn powerfull.

Our apologies for the inconvenience,

Ubisoft support

:O:

Not sure what problem you are having. The mouse can be a little touchy depending on framerate, maybe you just need to lower DPI/mouse speed. Going up the ladder is just a matter of walking into it, camera level/slightly raised.

Will Try THX Both you Guys... :salute::up::salute::up::salute::up:

Onkel Neal
03-08-10, 08:52 PM
Man, you can fly up the bridge with that setup :)

Glad you got it fixed. :salute:

drbo42, send me a PM with your mailing address, you just won a Ping Prize :shucks:

FIREWALL
03-08-10, 08:58 PM
Man, you can fly up the bridge with that setup :)

Glad you got it fixed. :salute:

drbo42, send me a PM with your mailing address, you just won a Ping Prize :shucks:

Sometimes my wife wonders who I love more. NOT!!!!:haha:

Ships-R-Us
03-08-10, 08:59 PM

Congratulations and thanks for the input.........Our founder has a nice gift for you.......

Good thing August is not online, he'd be asking for his also :har: