PDA

View Full Version : Unplayable in current form

Fritz Eger
03-04-10, 05:23 AM
I am shocked by the state of this product.

User interface is unfit for purpose - try navigating a ship with only full rudder or 1 degree rudder. No compass or indication of bearing

Crew will not obey any orders

Torpedo aiming system is unworkable

RPG aspects moronic and stereotypical

You cannot command a boat by running between compartments pleading with crew to do their jobs!

Will I still be asking the radio operator about his brother on the Bismark after it's been sunk?

Try using time compression and you will just find yourself suddenly dead with no explanation.

I have played subsims for many years. Yes SH3 had issues at release but nothing like this. It is completely unplayable. Sorry but it is just garbage

Gunnodayak
03-04-10, 05:24 AM
I am shocked by the state of this product.

User interface is unfit for purpose - try navigating a ship with only full rudder or 1 degree rudder. No compass or indication of bearing

Crew will not obey any orders

Torpedo aiming system is unworkable

RPG aspects moronic and stereotypical

You cannot command a boat by running between compartments pleading with crew to do their jobs!

Will I still be asking the radio operator about his brother on the Bismark after it's been sunk?

Try using time compression and you will just find yourself suddenly dead with no explanation.

I have played subsims for many years. Yes SH3 had issues at release but nothing like this. It is completely unplayable. Sorry but it is just garbage
I totally agree with you about the "garbage" stuff, but be careful, some guys are very sensitive here when somebody tell them the naked truth ...