PDA

View Full Version : Refuel

Hackerspy
03-03-10, 11:52 AM
Can you refuel the sub in the middle of the ocean as the UBI had said?????????????????????????????????????:06:

oscar19681
03-03-10, 12:18 PM
Can you refuel the sub in the middle of the ocean as the UBI had said?????????????????????????????????????:06:

Yes according to the dev Q&A you can. I think it depends in what your the campaign is since i dont think there were no milkcows in the beginning years of the war.

grilldor
03-03-10, 12:31 PM
In the realism menu, on the unlimited fuel option, the tooltip says "[...] There are no fuel subs in this game [...]" so....

SteamWake
03-03-10, 12:36 PM
Deja vue all over again :haha:

elanaiba
03-03-10, 12:47 PM
In the realism menu, on the unlimited fuel option, the tooltip says "[...] There are no fuel subs in this game [...]" so....

That tooltip is just something we forgot about! It is possible to refuel at sea!

kylania
03-03-10, 01:46 PM
I thought that means there are no milkcows if you had unlim fuel on! :)

FIREWALL
03-03-10, 02:16 PM
That tooltip is just something we forgot about! It is possible to refuel at sea!

Sorry. But this samo response is starting to get old.

I understand how Rushed games will have their bugs but...

What else has been forgotten ?

Against my better judgement I bought SH5.

There are so many basics missing it,s almost laughable.

So basic the Modders shouldn't have to fix.

Like any endeavor you have to start with the Basics.

BTW ... I don't blame you. You don't own Ubisoft.

You had to follow the path UBI management set.

There imo needs to be an Enormous patch released soon.

GDFTigerTank
03-03-10, 03:17 PM
none of you guys went to your radio man yet and asked him to radio for supplies?

seriously its ingame...

If that's sarcasm. I'm laughing.

If it's serious - no I'm having a hard enough time just getting my ship to do what I want it to do lining up for attack runs without an interface compass and rudder gauge and a Stadtmeter that is borked beyond belief and bound controls that apparently don't respond correctly - like my torpedo tube doors - to even think about advanced gameplay yet like fiddling with a radioman's abilities. :down:

Why Ubi had to take the honestly decent clickable ability & dial control schema from IV and completely throw it out the window in favor of this for V is beyond me...

Ziggy
03-03-10, 03:18 PM
You can radio for resupply. I don't know if it works, haven't needed it yet.

malkuth74
03-03-10, 03:30 PM
Well the option works. But you get a request denied. Well so far I have early in war. Might change. Really not a big deal early part though to go to close german base and resupply.

Trust me my last mission I did it 5 times, since I did not know my base was moved and could not end partol. LOL

Nico09
03-10-10, 03:38 PM
Ermm well im in the atlantic South of ireland and requested a supply and i have request refused so far, bet it doesn't work. I have had 3 BIG convoys sail past with sod all to hit em with :damn: :(