PDA

View Full Version : Couple how do I's?

rss0900
03-02-10, 11:33 PM
How do you check with you sonar or radar men regarding reporting contacts? If you go that station and talk to them I see no options for this, also not in the interface that I can find.

Where is a manual that explains this game? I got the online manual but it very generic, such as targeting and other functions of the sub? Surley there is a more indepth manual somewhere? I just have not yet found it.

FIREWALL
03-02-10, 11:46 PM
Don't feel alone Snowbird. Many are asking the same questions.

The pdf manual IS the manual if you can call it that.

Printed it is only good for leveling a table leg.:haha:

rss0900
03-02-10, 11:51 PM
Thanks I saw something about editing config files to get these commands but I'm not ready for all that, I just wanna know from my sonar man where the contacts are. Why Ubi Why ?

malkuth74
03-02-10, 11:53 PM
After I figured out how to play connect the dots with the auto TDC I wanted to figure out how to get Depth Finder or answers for I can know how deep I can go.

Still have not figured it out. Still don't know If I will hit bottom or not.

They changed to many things in this game. Its almost silly now. They could of added all the eye candy and crew stuff without changing the things that worked in SHIV and SHIII.

Man... What a shame.

sergei
03-03-10, 07:05 AM
Yep. This is an omission that really makes no sense. A 'Sound Guy' (oh man don't get me started on that!) who refuses to tell me what direction his sound contact is. And a WO on the bridge who tells me he has spotted smoke on the horizon, (nice touch), but then refuses to tell me where exactly. Find it yourself Captain, I can see it!

shawnyp420
03-03-10, 09:17 AM
I guess the developers feel as if range and bearing aren't as important any more, what with the new targeting system? I suppose you can just hit "m" on the keyboard and find out for yourself?