PDA

View Full Version : Problem with SH Commander3

Ancient Mariner
02-18-10, 10:47 PM
So after losing U35,I want to start a new campaign. I am using Gwx gold & Commander 3,when I went into start a new campaign I clicked on Random Name generator & set up everything to start as per usual. On loading SH3 my pc crashed:damn:

After I rebooted it to start again,my Commander won't let me do anything to start again!! I can make a name & that's about it. If I change to warship mod directory it works. What the hell happened? Can I remedy this situation without having to reinstall Sh3 from scratch?

Any help will be cool.

Cheers
AM

Wreford-Brown
02-19-10, 04:18 AM
This is not a SH3 Commander problem.

Did you start a new campaign before trying to launch through SH3 Commander? SH3 Commander uses files that SH3 sets up, so if you're starting a new career through Cmdr without having anything set up there are no files for SH3 Commander to read.

Try doing the whole of your first patrol (the practice one, before the war starts) without using SH3 Commander before trying to start with SH3 Commander and it should solve your problems. If not, let us know...

Ancient Mariner
02-19-10, 04:30 AM
I am used to being able to select a name,Flotilla,Type of Uboat,Start date & Patrol grid before I enter Sh3. Now all I get is a start date & Name(RN) but it won't let me start without a flotilla number or boat selected.

Has worked prior to last night,infact it worked as a test with the WSM(it has it's own directory) That's why I am am at a loss with it:hmmm:

PS: Tried loading Sh3 GWX-Wouldn't load past start screen,something must have gone belly up. Reinstalling:nope::wah::damn::damn: