PDA

View Full Version : Trouble playing

clayp
02-16-10, 12:21 AM
In the game I lost I had the Metal hud and the metal hud work around and everything worked great..I cant find those files any place so I'm using LV's hud(rip) buddy and the TMO keys...I cant find the "attack scope" and no way to send reports..What can I do? This is very frustrating......:hmmm:

magic452
02-16-10, 01:38 AM
Clay glad to see you're up and around again. :yeah::yeah:

With TMO keys the attack scope should be F3, attack map F6

To send reports go to the captains clip board and find the ship icon on the bottom and click on that. It's under messages.

Don't know where the metal HUD mod is.

Magic

Armistead
02-16-10, 03:21 AM
Weren't you having other game problems before. I think I would just do a clean install and even a clean install of my mods. I keep clean back ups with my data folder and all mods in seperate renamed folders...ever ger fubar sure does save a lot of time.

Not sure what all mods your running, but assume this ain't your first rodeo. Were you using one of the Supermods as a base mod.

clayp
02-16-10, 02:52 PM
Weren't you having other game problems before. I think I would just do a clean install and even a clean install of my mods. I keep clean back ups with my data folder and all mods in seperate renamed folders...ever ger fubar sure does save a lot of time.

Not sure what all mods your running, but assume this ain't your first rodeo. Were you using one of the Supermods as a base mod.

Hey bud,:up: this is a new fresh install..When the system crashed I lost every single file on my computer.Here is what I'm running now...

RFB_v1.4S
CapnScurvy's Scopes
20mm Oerlikon Gun Sight Mod by Krishna
Data
FooBor's hi-res Gato - Weathered
Improved Night Visibility Mod Stage 1
LV HUD
METAL_HUD_KIT_GRAYBARS
Remove grain effect
TMOkeys
Webster's Better Waterline Colors for v1.4 and v1.5
Webster's Eliminate Floating Plankton for v1.4 and v1.5
Webster's Faster TC Near Land for v1.4 and v1.5
Webster's Reduced Radio Traffic for v1.4 & v1.5
Webster's Selected New Sounds for v1.4 & v1.5
Webster's Smaller Rain v2
Webster's Sub Draft Fix for v1.4 & v1.5
Webster's Underwater Visability Mod for v1.4 & v1.5

RFB has a lot of my own changes(dont tell the builders)...Every thing seems to work fine except for the darn hud....

Magic thanks for your info too.....:yeah:

Jan Kyster
02-16-10, 05:21 PM
Hi Clay! Good to see you back! :up:

If the above is how your jsgme looks like, then I spot a mod called "data"... :hmmm:

Armistead
02-16-10, 08:29 PM
If's obvious a mod issue with all you have loaded, you'll have to play and see what effects what.

Usually if it just states 1.4 or 1.5...that's all it's designed to run with.

Good luck.

Some people are now packing mods in data folders....bet it's WClears new water sound...

clayp
02-16-10, 09:59 PM
Hi Clay! Good to see you back! :up:

If the above is how your jsgme looks like, then I spot a mod called "data"... :hmmm:

This is a texture mod.....

Jan Kyster
02-17-10, 05:35 AM
Yeah, but if that's your JSGME list, it will be installed wrongly? :D

clayp
02-17-10, 12:25 PM
Ok I fixed the texture issue and I found the metal hud and work around in the D/L section here...So right now things are better..Thanks for all of your answers and help.....:yeah: