PDA

View Full Version : Situation: should I disobey BdU orders?

DirtyACE
02-11-10, 04:19 PM
I'm currently on my first patrol in the Atlantic, about 200km north-west of Ireland. There's a convoy going to England, of which I sent a contact report to the BdU. They in return gave me an objective of targeting tankers within it. There are a few tankers, however, they're flying flags of nations (Greece and Panama) who are not yet in war with Germany. Should I go ahead and sink them anyway or disobey my superiors' orders?

One other question. I also noticed that the some of the Greek merchant ships have guns on them and they do try to shoot at me, even though they're supposed to neutral at this time. Can I sink these ships as well in that case, since they are being hostile to me?

Armistead
02-11-10, 05:00 PM
If you're going to play the uboat addition you may have better luck in that forum...

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=232

DirtyACE
02-11-10, 05:03 PM
Thanks Armistead. Just thought I would be able to get an answer in the general forum for the game.

I'll re-post in the right forum.

Bubblehead1980
02-11-10, 05:13 PM
I havent played U boat side much so prob get better advice in the forum Armistead sink the link too but we could tell you plenty about the PTO