PDA

View Full Version : Hailstone in RSRD?

Bubblehead1980
02-03-10, 05:24 AM
Are the airstrikes on Truk in Feb 1944 scripted in RSRD? On patrol North of Carolines attacking a convoy, thinking about heading for Truk to catch the strikes and picked up downed pilots if the strike is scripted.I opened up the file Battleof Truk via the ME but nothing was there, seems like one time in previous versions i opened it up and the file had things in it

Anyone?

Armistead
02-03-10, 11:21 AM
Be interesting to know. I know if you have around Rabaul during the time of the carrier airstrikes, planes bomb it over and over. For a time it's ground aircraft, but the day the carrier planes suppose to show, a bunch of them do.

Also during the battle of Leyte carrier planes attacked the Center Force before it hit the straits sinking the Musashi..spelling, but the other Yamato. I've seen the planes. I've had several groups fly over like this, so next time I'm gonna plant myself and see if I can catch the Center Force why the planes are attacking in mass....if they're flying and see it they should attack, so would be fun.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/Armistead1424/SH4Img2010-01-26_224519_593.jpg