PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Tommythefox
01-28-10, 07:34 PM
Hello there first time post but been hanging around this site for awhile and during my latest campaign I had a question pop into my head. I was wondering if it is possible to load torpedo from the aft torpedo room into the bow torpedo room? It would be nice if I wouldn't have to go back to port all the time after a good patrol or have to try to go backwards at a merchant:O:.

Krauter
01-28-10, 07:37 PM
Unfortunately this is not available, Aft tubes reload from Aft bunker and Fore toobs from Fore bunker.

If you want to take a rear shot I generally do my setup as if I were shooting for toobs, then when solution is set turn so you and your target have the same course and (assuming your ahead of them) take the shot from there

Cheers

Krauter

Armistead
01-28-10, 08:59 PM
No, that's fortunate, because it would be impossible to do so at sea, thus totally unrealistic.

Krauter
01-28-10, 09:08 PM
Lol I meant Unfortunately in the sense it's not possible.. not in meaning its unfortunate we cannot. I agree it would be extremely unrealistic.. Somehow handling 21'' torpedoes on a submarine deck in the Pacific Seas (probably in the pitch black of night) doesn't sound too appealing..

Krauter

Intermedve
02-03-10, 01:05 PM
Im soory another quick (thats why i write it here) and maybe stupid questionbut i need to know that:
I try to learn the manual tdc and i read hitman's manual and his method based on the ship's length and he wrote that it is in the recognition manual but in my there is only the mast and the other less important stuff:cry:. So could somebody tell me how could i know the ship's length?
Thank you