PDA

View Full Version : Help with SH3 Commander

Dissaray
01-20-10, 05:26 PM
I have an odd bug that keeps croping up and I think it has some thing to do with SH3 Commander. I am runing the latest version of the tool and GWX 3. At first I didn't have the compatability files instaled and things weren't working properly, for obvious reasions. I then instaled the compatability files to get things back on track. I checked the box for starting the patrols at sea to see if it was all working right. Well sure eunf I started the patrol out side of port, insted of starting at the home port of the 7th fleet in Eastern Germany I started in grid square FG28. The orders tab that shows as the game is loading it says I don't have a home base to start from or return to which is odd too.

I figured I could fix the problem by uninstaling Commander and starting over. So that is what I did. I even instaled it to a diferant folder from the one that it was in the first time. Befor running the tool I instaled the compatability files. Then launched the game and found that the same thing was hapening even with the start patrols at sea unchecked.

Any ideas on what I broke and how to fix it?

Tweety
01-20-10, 05:56 PM
Hello Dissaray,

I found this link for you. It may help you.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=147237&highlight=install+SH3

Tweety