PDA

View Full Version : Just think.....

TDK1044
01-15-10, 12:53 PM
Just think, the last time we were a few months away from the release of a new U Boat in the Atlantic video game, Gizzmoe was prowling around doing his 'Mister Angry' impression. John Channing was dipping into threads and leaving acerbic witt based gems, each of which was more effective than a depth charge, and Neal actually had a version of the game to review.....on a rig older than the Arc.

Sailor Steve was just getting his Masters Degree in 'Spelling Techniques and how to implement them in a Forum full of drop outs'. Jimbuna had just perfected his white eared elephant joke at parties, and the mod wars were just smoke on the horizon.

Happy days!!!! :)

Sailor Steve
01-15-10, 12:56 PM
Just think,
No, thanks. Hurts too much.

But don't worry. Things seem to be shaping up just fine in the 'Pre-release Wars' category.:sunny:

Lord Justice
01-15-10, 01:13 PM
Things seem to be shaping up just fine in the 'Pre-release Wars' category.:sunny: Then i fear gentlemen, one should more reluctantly adopt measures of severity, perhaps its time to bear down the artilery. For what i read of educated wit, i do not think it possible for the majority to strike any blow that would materially affect my thoughts. :know:

Uber Gruber
01-15-10, 01:17 PM
Then i fear gentlemen, one should more reluctantly adopt measures of severity, perhaps its time to bear down the artilery. For what i read of educated wit, i do not think it possible for the majority to strike any blow that would materially affect my thoughts. :know:

Wow...you think ?
:rotfl2::rotfl2::arrgh!:

Lord Justice
01-15-10, 01:19 PM
Wow...you think ?
:rotfl2::rotfl2::arrgh!: come about? why of course ;)

Jimbuna
01-15-10, 04:43 PM
No, thanks. Hurts too much.

But don't worry. Things seem to be shaping up just fine in the 'Pre-release Wars' category.:sunny:

So it seems http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/wacko.gif

Sailor Steve
01-15-10, 04:48 PM
Then i fear gentlemen, one should more reluctantly adopt measures of severity, perhaps its time to bear down the artilery.
Nah. Pre-release combat is much too fun. Speculation, anger and downright venom can never be overrated.:sunny:

Jim, pass the popcorn please.

Jimbuna
01-15-10, 05:35 PM
Nah. Pre-release combat is much too fun. Speculation, anger and downright venom can never be overrated.:sunny:

Jim, pass the popcorn please.

My pleasure matey :DL

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6942/popcorncowtx0.gif

longam
01-15-10, 05:38 PM
what what

Sailor Steve
01-15-10, 05:52 PM
Eh what?

Lord Justice
01-15-10, 05:53 PM
small arms fire, simple and effective, if proper leadership in place. Still always open for a simple duel, one can fair dance with a blade, only if may have some pop corn too? We shall watch the bait desolve, and the drama unfold. :yep: Might i add no slide show please jim, :yeah:

Jimbuna
01-15-10, 05:56 PM
Eh what?

What?

small arms fire, simple and effective, if proper leadership in place. Still always open for a simple duel, one can fair dance with a blade, only if may have some pop corn too? We shall watch the bait desolve, and the drama unfold. :yep: Might i add no slide show please jim, :yeah:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2231/killswordduelingji41.gif

EgoApocalypse
01-16-10, 06:59 PM
Who will win this duel....................go on yellow circle man thing...........no, the other little yellow circle man has him pushed back.......no.....no.........no the yellow man has pushed back the other yellow circle back....wait.............wait.....wait............ .no and the yellow circles fight forever.......its a big circle.

I wish I was here for that............but as a noobie to the forum guys, Thanks.:yeah:

JScones
01-16-10, 07:09 PM
You think they'd at least be tired by now. :hmmm:

EgoApocalypse
01-16-10, 07:22 PM
Never...........Keep the fire lit till the last smoulder,

Ah no.......For the love of something one wil never get tired,:shucks:

Old sweats:haha:

Takeda Shingen
01-16-10, 07:53 PM
Wait until the game is released. Then it becomes 'What?!?! There are bugzzzz!!!!!111!!!!1!!1oneoneoneone!1!!'.

Oh, the anticipation.

mookiemookie
01-16-10, 07:55 PM
Wait until the game is released. Then it becomes 'What?!?! There are bugzzzz!!!!!111!!!!1!!1oneoneoneone!1!!'.

Oh, the anticipation.

My personal favorite is the class action lawsuit threats.

Jimbuna
01-17-10, 11:23 AM
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6943/starwarsst61.gif (http://img402.imageshack.us/i/starwarsst61.gif/)

John Channing
01-17-10, 11:34 AM
I've pretty much decided to sit the preliminaries out and save my strength for the main event.

Although it's been tempting a couple of times.

Sooooooo tempting...

JCC

Nisgeis
01-17-10, 04:43 PM

Oh, the anticipation.

You shouldn't be so pessimistic. There will be no (unintentional) bugs.

Reaves
01-18-10, 10:32 PM
It should have been set in the Pacific.....

/rubs

or runs.. rubs is more fun though.