PDA

View Full Version : 1/144 U-Boat crew???

ajrimmer42
12-26-09, 04:03 PM
Merry Christmas guys!
Just been out and got myself a Revell 1/144 Type VIID Minenleger kit, somehow my first U-Boat kit depite being a seasoned modeller. I'm hoping to make a diorama out of it as I've been wanting to experiment with modelling water for a while, and so was looking for some crew. I've googled around but can't seem to find any so I was wondering if anyone knows where I'd be able to get some??? Rather annoyingly (and somewhat strangely) Eduard Models only do 1/700 and 1/350 Kriegsmarine figures...

Cheers!

zaza
12-27-09, 06:49 AM
Merry Christmas guys!
Just been out and got myself a Revell 1/144 Type VIID Minenleger kit, somehow my first U-Boat kit depite being a seasoned modeller. I'm hoping to make a diorama out of it as I've been wanting to experiment with modelling water for a while, and so was looking for some crew. I've googled around but can't seem to find any so I was wondering if anyone knows where I'd be able to get some??? Rather annoyingly (and somewhat strangely) Eduard Models only do 1/700 and 1/350 Kriegsmarine figures...

Cheers!

I think ,you can use rail road figures.
Preiser:http://www.preiser-figuren.de/

This maker has 1:144 and 1:160 scale figure.
You can buy painted and unpainted.

This is PDF catalog from
ttp://www.rocousa.com/preisercatalog.htm

1:144
ttp://www.rocousa.com/pr/preiser219-219_m_1-144.pdf

1:160
ttp://www.rocousa.com/pr/preiser220-232_m_1-160.pdf

Please put "h" each front of URL.:DL

ajrimmer42
12-27-09, 07:41 PM
Cheers buddy, I'll take a look.

Amazingly my little water experiment actually worked and looks rather awesome, so pics will up a soon as it's finished!