PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Pilots

G2B
09-19-09, 12:05 AM
I have tried to pick up a Japanese Pilot but was unable too, does this mean that you can't pick up enemy pilots? Oh yeah this is in TMO 1.7 RSRD

gutted
09-19-09, 12:07 AM
Not possible.

Would be cool to get some extra renown for capturing a pilot though. Or even some survivors of ships, but i dont there'd be space on the boat for many of them.

G2B
09-19-09, 12:21 AM
Yeah it would be nice to get a little extra renown for it......I wonder if RR would be the only one to be able to pick them up :hmmm:

Armistead
09-19-09, 12:45 AM
Nah, they refuse to come aboard.

I was in Leyte one time waiting for the battle. The day before I got a contact that blew my mind. About 50 or so planes all in formation. Turned out it was US carrier planes per history attacking. Finally made contact and they were attacking the TF I was waiting on. After the battle I saved over 20 pilots. Fun, since saving pilots wasn't part of the mission. Not to mention I bag 2bbs and a few other ships dead on the water from the plane attacks.

G2B
09-19-09, 07:24 PM
To heck with em then.

I sure do appreciate them flying thingies though saved my butt in the Slot when two DD's were pinging for me, I was almost clear of em when I heard em open up on something so curiosity got the better of me and popped the periscope in time to see divebombers. Both DD's damaged were then just waiting for me to finish them off :D

ETR3(SS)
09-19-09, 11:17 PM
I can imagine the Japanese skippers in unison going "Oh ****..." :har: