PDA

View Full Version : Navyfield 2

claybirdd
09-11-09, 06:35 PM
Does anyone know about how much longer untill the new Navyfield comes out?

papa_smurf
09-12-09, 10:09 AM
No clue, but as their in the process of bringing out 3 new nations - might be a while.

AJ!
09-12-09, 11:25 AM
I am pretty sure they said the release was 2010-2011 so still a way to go.

Can anyone tell me which company owns NF? I know when navy field was originally in development it was planned as a subscription game but now its free i don't understand how they fund the game and the development team??

I assume NF2 will use a subscription like most mass online games :hmmm:

Nickolas
09-12-09, 12:59 PM
I am pretty sure they said the release was 2010-2011 so still a way to go.

Can anyone tell me which company owns NF? I know when navy field was originally in development it was planned as a subscription game but now its free i don't understand how they fund the game and the development team??

I assume NF2 will use a subscription like most mass online games :hmmm:

NF was in fact P2P for a while but then became free to play but with paid subcriptions for extra exp and credits and a wide array of "cash items" that give a slight edge in battle.
I think it's safe to asume that NF2 will follow a similar model. Or they might try a montly subscription (and fail) like they did with NF.

Otto_Weddigen
09-28-09, 10:23 PM
I can assure you that NF2 will have the Agincourt BB,a nice monster with 7 turrets with 15 inch guns,oh wait can it decimate a Bismarck?

kiwi_2005
09-28-09, 11:09 PM
NF was in fact P2P for a while but then became free to play but with paid subcriptions for extra exp and credits and a wide array of "cash items" that give a slight edge in battle.
I think it's safe to asume that NF2 will follow a similar model. Or they might try a montly subscription (and fail) like they did with NF.

I have no problem with paying monthly fees to play online like I do with WoW and Warhammer but i stay right away from games that are free to play with cash shops cause unless you use those cash shops you are going to be at a disadvantage. Monthly fees everyones equal just requires how much you put in the game. If NF2 has monthly fees i'll give it a go.

sergbuto
09-29-09, 03:50 AM
I have no problem with paying monthly fees to play online like I do with WoW and Warhammer but i stay right away from games that are free to play with cash shops cause unless you use those cash shops you are going to be at a disadvantage. Monthly fees everyones equal just requires how much you put in the game. If NF2 has monthly fees i'll give it a go.
But the question is whether you will have a good variety of oppnonents to play against. That is one of the reasons of the NF monthly-subscription failure.