PDA

View Full Version : Now you went and did it SKYBIRD

FIREWALL
09-02-09, 12:16 PM
I googled those Simped rudder pedals of yours.

NOW I WANT A SET. :D

It's all your fault. :yep: :haha:

I bet those pedals are NEVER on Ebay. :damn:

For those of you not familiar with these "me included"

http://www.dhs-electronic.de/index2.php?id=200&lng=en

Skybird
09-02-09, 03:25 PM
You won't regret it, they are extremely good quality, and very precise. Mine are in use since close to ten years, and despite some minor scratches in the surface they are doing their job as if being new. Due to the bigger spacing between pedals they also are more comfortable for your legs and feet than pedal sets with pedals positioned closer to each other.

Yes, there are even better pedals available - but they cost several times as much as these. In their price segment of 150-300 bucks, the simpeds are the best you can get, beating both Saitek and CH hands down.

FIREWALL
09-09-09, 03:40 PM
You won't regret it, they are extremely good quality, and very precise. Mine are in use since close to ten years, and despite some minor scratches in the surface they are doing their job as if being new. Due to the bigger spacing between pedals they also are more comfortable for your legs and feet than pedal sets with pedals positioned closer to each other.

Yes, there are even better pedals available - but they cost several times as much as these. In their price segment of 150-300 bucks, the simpeds are the best you can get, beating both Saitek and CH hands down.

Late getting back here. :oops: But I'm gonna hunt down a set.

The quality is definately superior. :up: